Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Seems like quite a few people ordered before 9am, myself included :wacko::stoned:

how do you know that mate?

from an extreamly happy member who was lucky enough to get the chance of obtaining the great man that is SIR OLDTIMER NO1S SLICE OF CREAME DE CREME of recipies,thank you thank you .you are so humble its unreal to me.if only i was a fly on your eden.for just a moment or two,it would not a dream but a lifetime searching for the greater good of the world.ive only just startwed to understand that its not just the ~(yield and yield then the potancy.( i dont like to use the word potent..it presumes its to strong a hit..MORE BLOODY LIES AGAIN............CAN I JUST THROW AN VERY YOUNG 73YRS YOUNG THOUGHT ON THE MATTER.ive been at the forefront of a lot of campains and ralleys and done my time for my believes and very concious fact that im a extreanly religious man,with lots of thoughts and beliefes on the diffecult matter of being religous or not being.

its the most sharpest sabre in the life of anchystian who said no.now we all now what happened there...disaster.fell for their trap..

STILL THE WRONG ANSWERS TO THE CHILDREN,THEY ARE OUR KNOWLEGE AN FUTURE,WITH MORE BRAINS AND A BETTER START TO THIS FUCKING NEW AGE WORLD

im a very quiet and dont post much .but when i think theres a wrong doing im going to stepp in as long as i ve known the gentleman or madam,lady, or the BOSS

ie anyone who isnt happy in their persomal life ,but seems theve not got the savvy as to what it inters to run a club/

I HAVE BEEN FORTUNET TO PLAY PRO FOR A FEW MOUNTHS,WHEN I WAS A LITTLE MONSTER.I AM NOW TAKING UP THE HORTI GULTURE WITH MY MOTHER WHO IS 67..THOUGH STILL THE MAGNIFICENT BRAIN OF AN OXFORD DEEN...EVEN THOUGH SHEIS OF THE FAIRER SEX.WITH THE OMLY BRAIN THAT WORKED OUT THE BOX EVERY TEST AND MADE 4 GOALSALL STRAIT TOP OF ENDLESS WORK TO THE BOWEL AND COLON AND MAJOR SKAR TISSUE DAMAGE@I WAS BAISICLY TOOK in because i was pissing more and without any time to react.also when i need either its sits sitdown both ways...........end convo HEN THE TROUBLES STARTED WITH THE MORWL ps keep well mate

wtf? i take it you were drunk last night agentbud

• Like 1

checked my msg turns out i sent it 8.05 swear the clock said 9 :headpain: knew should of let the trimming till sat lol

No message back yet. Considering I messaged just after 4:20 in the afternoon, nearly 7 and a half hours late I wasn't hopeful.

To next time!

Hope Oldtimes and particularly Smile are available again in the next couple years. Or some hacks. Got Madgiz' Smile x Oldtimes running the now. Mmmh :)

No message back yet. Considering I messaged just after 4:20 in the afternoon, nearly 7 and a half hours late I wasn't hopeful.

To next time!

Hope Oldtimes and particularly Smile are available again in the next couple years. Or some hacks. Got Madgiz' Smile x Oldtimes running the now. Mmmh :)

Dude, it aint over until the fat, erm..eh..until Ot1 says so! lol

Im sure it'll be fine m8, like folk have said, patience is a virtue...

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 2

I'm not fully clued up on time zones but surely this forum's clock hasn't gone forward an hour like all others would have at the end of March? BST I believe we're on now? Forum is presumably on GMT still?

I sent my message at 8:56 forum time and in it mentioned my late coming as I forgot to set an alarm and eventually got on my computer at 9:45 computer time.

To next time!

have patience mate, i sent my order at 9.00 and i havent had a reply either, you will get a reply

• Like 1

Guest Glasto

Same prob here, my PM to OT says 8.07 am when my clocks inc pc was at 9.07 am :wallbash:

I am absolutely gutted about this, i didnt log on until just before 8am am so my PM couldnt have been sent at the time its saying, this is confusing because im fine if its my fault but something seems to have gone wrong here for me, maybe it was those earrly morning dabs?

Either way it looks like im waiting for the next OT drop , i wish the people who did get their seeds all the very best, looks like my UGORG mix pack will have to be started instead :yinyang:

Hey guy's,

I'm sure OT will contact you all soon. I got my good news just after 8pm last night..... Happy does not explain how I feel.

My question is to OT or any postmen out there if I send cash via recorded delivery how does that work with a PO Box?

CH

Same prob here, my PM to OT says 8.07 am when my clocks inc pc was at 9.07 am :wallbash:

I am absolutely gutted about this, i didnt log on until just before 8am am so my PM couldnt have been sent at the time its saying, this is confusing because im fine if its my fault but something seems to have gone wrong here for me, maybe it was those earrly morning dabs?

Either way it looks like im waiting for the next OT drop , i wish the people who did get their seeds all the very best, looks like my UGORG mix pack will have to be started instead :yinyang:

I'm sure your get an email from him soon mate, I ordered at half 9 and 420 says I ordered at half 8. I haven't heard anything back but I'm sure I will later lol

Smithy

Guest Default Attribute

Over the moon I managed to get what I wanted, cant wait to try the smile. The clock is an hour slow on the forum I think.

lol Chill Glasto! Dont blame the dabs either bro! :wink:

Everyones pm will be an hour behind.

The last time the clocks went baqck/forward (cant remember which way, too many dab Glasto! lol) The time never changed onthe forum,for instance look at the time at the bottom of the forum, it an hourt behind...

Hey guy's,

I'm sure OT will contact you all soon. I got my good news just after 8pm last night..... Happy does not explain how I feel.

My question is to OT or any postmen out there if I send cash via recorded delivery how does that work with a PO Box?

CH

It works like this;

You put cash in an envelope, you secure the envelope, you address the envelope and then you pay for recorded delivery and give the package to the nice person behind the counter. Then, in a few days time, your pack arrives at the PO Box where "SOMEONE" will inform OT that it has landed and then OT sends your beans.

Simple process. You then PM OT back when the beans have landed in your hands and the conversation is deleted. End of messages.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

Hey guy's,

CH

The post office wont let me send recorded delivery for po box's anyomre m8 :(

Zion :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest Glasto

lol Chill Glasto! Dont blame the dabs either bro! :wink:

Everyones pm will be an hour behind.

The last time the clocks went baqck/forward (cant remember which way, too many dab Glasto! lol) The time never changed onthe forum,for instance look at the time at the bottom of the forum, it an hourt behind...

Hope so bro, that would certainly brighten my morning up, ive just had a little 1 man sulk out the back garden after sending OT an apology :headpain:

I shall cling to that thread of hope :yinyang:

• Like 1

The post office wont let me send recorded delivery for po box's anyomre m8 :(

Zion :hippy:

Yeah that's new iirc, Ask for it to be tracked instead. They will ask if you want a sig on arrival or not.