Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

[

PS Drop all greedy orders to 2 packs of 15 at most, bloody hell 30 seeds thats enough for anyone!! :wink:

Much fairer to let everyone that ordered sb have a pack then if any left fore fill the multiple orders !

• Like 1

Thanks OT1 I am sure you will do your best. I thought you can only order a packet of 15 at the most, hence why you was offering them in 5,10 and 15s........guess some people are just greedy lol

Greedy or trying make a raise

PS Drop all greedy orders to 2 packs of 15 at most, bloody hell 30 seeds thats enough for anyone!! :wink:

Much fairer to let everyone that ordered sb have a pack then if any left fore fill the multiple orders !

I am not just saying smelly, I am talking all the seeds!! Yes its a good idea to go through what you have, then check what you can fulfill covering as many customers as possible!! :skin_up:

Better something than nothing, right? :smoke:

My seeds had to come via a birthday gift from family, I'm skint but you've got to realise, for starters not everyone will have read every page of the thread so didn't realise they was a cap. They more than likely just ordered what they could afford, to some people 60 notes is peanuts and they may just be thinking "love the strain and it's next few years worth of weed/grows". Maybe they are people hoping to go looking for say males and females of the Blueberry and 30 seeds is sounding better in the long run!

To be honest with you, if I had the money I wouldn't be making F2's of Smile, I'd be begging to buy 5 packs and putting them in the freezer so I can still be growing from original certified stock 10-15 years down the line. Gotta do what you gotta do though, already bought 2 packs of Smile to date.

God if I had the money I'd be trying to buy packs of them all and deep freezing them for my kids to grow under their plasma/led lights when they turn 16... "here's what your dad was smoking back in the day, not these genetically enhanced 40% THC super skunk your smoking now, now get hacking OT1's gems" :wassnnme:

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather see the seeds shared out fairly if numbers are relatively limited, I'm just saying I understand people wanting to buy a hand full of packs.

If your still sat there thinking "I suppose I could not buy a couple of £20 bits and afford the £35 needed for 5 seeds", let me just say, you won't regret it for a second, go turkey for a few days and get these seeds ordered and popped, any of them will do, they'll all be mint. Fuck it, get some Smile, you know your sick of sloathing out on the sofa every day, let Smile get you off your arse! :trumpet:

I'm sure OT1 will be dropping seeds for years to come and will be happy and healthy but the reality is this could always be the last seed drop he can manage, so buy the seeds now and put them in the fridge if you can't afford to start them yet.

If your just a fresh faced 18 year old get these seeds ordered now for when you've got your own place and need some proper genetics to get you started, genetics that may be long gone by the time you get your own home, in the current housing market :wassnnme:

I'm so glad I've got my Oldtimes and C3 on order, I'm a happy chappy now. Over the moon I'll get to try the original Oldtimes at long last and to think I'll have these mothered off and hacked into for years to come.

:yinyang:

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
  • Like 11

from an extreamly happy member who was lucky enough to get the chance of obtaining the great man that is SIR OLDTIMER NO1S SLICE OF CREAME DE CREME of recipies,thank you thank you .you are so humble its unreal to me.if only i was a fly on your eden.for just a moment or two,it would not a dream but a lifetime searching for the greater good of the world.ive only just startwed to understand that its not just the ~(yield and yield then the potancy.( i dont like to use the word potent..it presumes its to strong a hit..MORE BLOODY LIES AGAIN............CAN I JUST THROW AN VERY YOUNG 73YRS YOUNG THOUGHT ON THE MATTER.ive been at the forefront of a lot of campains and ralleys and done my time for my believes and very concious fact that im a extreanly religious man,with lots of thoughts and beliefes on the diffecult matter of being religous or not being.

its the most sharpest sabre in the life of anchystian who said no.now we all now what happened there...disaster.fell for their trap..

STILL THE WRONG ANSWERS TO THE CHILDREN,THEY ARE OUR KNOWLEGE AN FUTURE,WITH MORE BRAINS AND A BETTER START TO THIS FUCKING NEW AGE WORLD

im a very quiet and dont post much .but when i think theres a wrong doing im going to stepp in as long as i ve known the gentleman or madam,lady, or the BOSS

ie anyone who isnt happy in their persomal life ,but seems theve not got the savvy as to what it inters to run a club/

I HAVE BEEN FORTUNET TO PLAY PRO FOR A FEW MOUNTHS,WHEN I WAS A LITTLE MONSTER.I AM NOW TAKING UP THE HORTI GULTURE WITH MY MOTHER WHO IS 67..THOUGH STILL THE MAGNIFICENT BRAIN OF AN OXFORD DEEN...EVEN THOUGH SHEIS OF THE FAIRER SEX.WITH THE OMLY BRAIN THAT WORKED OUT THE BOX EVERY TEST AND MADE 4 GOALSALL STRAIT TOP OF ENDLESS WORK TO THE BOWEL AND COLON AND MAJOR SKAR TISSUE DAMAGE@I WAS BAISICLY TOOK in because i was pissing more and without any time to react.also when i need either its sits sitdown both ways...........end convo HEN THE TROUBLES STARTED WITH THE MORWL ps keep well mate

from an extreamly happy member who was lucky enough to get the chance of obtaining the great man that is SIR OLDTIMER NO1S SLICE OF CREAME DE CREME of recipies,thank you thank you .you are so humble its unreal to me.if only i was a fly on your eden.for just a moment or two,it would not a dream but a lifetime searching for the greater good of the world.ive only just startwed to understand that its not just the ~(yield and yield then the potancy.( i dont like to use the word potent..it presumes its to strong a hit..MORE BLOODY LIES AGAIN............CAN I JUST THROW AN VERY YOUNG 73YRS YOUNG THOUGHT ON THE MATTER.ive been at the forefront of a lot of campains and ralleys and done my time for my believes and very concious fact that im a extreanly religious man,with lots of thoughts and beliefes on the diffecult matter of being religous or not being.

its the most sharpest sabre in the life of anchystian who said no.now we all now what happened there...disaster.fell for their trap..

STILL THE WRONG ANSWERS TO THE CHILDREN,THEY ARE OUR KNOWLEGE AN FUTURE,WITH MORE BRAINS AND A BETTER START TO THIS FUCKING NEW AGE WORLD

im a very quiet and dont post much .but when i think theres a wrong doing im going to stepp in as long as i ve known the gentleman or madam,lady, or the BOSS

ie anyone who isnt happy in their persomal life ,but seems theve not got the savvy as to what it inters to run a club/

I HAVE BEEN FORTUNET TO PLAY PRO FOR A FEW MOUNTHS,WHEN I WAS A LITTLE MONSTER.I AM NOW TAKING UP THE HORTI GULTURE WITH MY MOTHER WHO IS 67..THOUGH STILL THE MAGNIFICENT BRAIN OF AN OXFORD DEEN...EVEN THOUGH SHEIS OF THE FAIRER SEX.WITH THE OMLY BRAIN THAT WORKED OUT THE BOX EVERY TEST AND MADE 4 GOALSALL STRAIT TOP OF ENDLESS WORK TO THE BOWEL AND COLON AND MAJOR SKAR TISSUE DAMAGE@I WAS BAISICLY TOOK in because i was pissing more and without any time to react...........end convo HEN THE TROUBLES STARTED WITH THE MORWL ps keep well mate

Seems like quite a few people ordered before 9am, myself included :wacko::stoned:

Some people and Instructions just don't get along :rofl:

Don't rush on our behalf oldtimer1 mate, or let the baying hounds stress you.

Folks, let's be patient out here. The man needs space, and time.

• Like 5

I am more then happy to wait for my magic beans, hold fast folks. Good things come to those that wait :haveadab:

• Like 2

Don't rush on our behalf oldtimer1 mate, or let the baying hounds stress you.

Folks, let's be patient out here. The man needs space, and time.

I think OT1 might be nocturnal as I got my good news at 23:58 :yahoo:

OT1 has a lot to get through and I'm certain everyone would rather he doesn't make any mistakes (unless he sends you more than you ordered). I can't see a We Are Not Worthy emoticon anywhere.

Thank you Oldtimer