Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Ok I have all the order details to date documented, I asked here that members did not order more than one pack of the SmellyBerry mix, for those who x 3 x 4 and x 5 that I'm not sure we have enough to meet your wants, we are counting now to see.

I will get back to everyone who has ordered and let you know if we can complete all the orders as soon as we know, as I said this may take 24 hrs or more to finish all the replays. Please bear with me Ot1

• Like 22

Many thanks OT, this will put a lot of eager beavers at ease now :skin_up: , Time to medicate and eat for me now. Enjoy your evening guy's n gal's

CH

On the SB backcross I will not be making more this year, for the someone who asked what it is, it is a great favourite selected smellyberry back crossed to its original blueberry father. Ot1

\thanks V1,I hadn't seen the description :bong:

And thanks OT1 for the update, :mellow:

Edited by berniebhoy

Thanks for the update OT1!

What an exciting day, hope that I was up early enough to catch Smellyberry and Smile, if they're here in a few weeks then they'll be my next grow :D

peace, 1up :smoke:

• Like 1

Well looks like I cud be knocking your door with some of theses bean for you!!!! No stalking the postie ok :wassnnme:

First & Foremost: Massive Respect & Many Thanks to Ot1 for making this happen for all members new & old who've missed out on these vars for whatever reasons.

"Be it for- The first time its been available to nubes, or the tenth time for repeat offenders, not taking any cuts :rofl:"

The chance to sample the delights on offer & pick out a keeper or 2, keep the lines going & even create your own hacks if desired :yep:

I ordered mine about dinner, so i'm hoping for a 10pk of the SB\SBx Mix to finally grow them out & choose a mother or two even :yinyang: Thats if i can suss out the difference between them :unsure:

Thanks for the update Ot1........Much appreciated :yep:

Looks like theres enough to go round, even with the Greedy Ones :wanker: x4 & x5 pks ffs well thats just not cricket imo :nea:

Right time for a chinese & a dabbbb :haveadab:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

• Like 6

I was 33 mins late !!!! :russian:

Damn, I really wanted a pack SB mix too !! :wallbash:

4 am was just too early for me I guess... :frown:

let us just take a moment and pause...OT1 is doing his best to undertake what must be a quite stressfull time.

if were all patient and let him get on doing it in his own time and not presured.then we all might have a chance.

at the end of the day its us who are priviliged in his efforts.

LOVE TO ALL

BUD :hippy:

• Like 2

Just got my pm from ot1. Success! I'm over the moon :yahoo:

They're starting to come through, people.....

Mr. T :pimp:

• Like 1

Right time for a chinese & a dabbbb :haveadab:

Snap, though I will have a few dabs before the order is placed. Hmmm sweet and sour pork :D

• Like 1

Rules is rules,one pack per peep,clearly states,be happy with the one guys...........................B

• Like 1

Ok I have all the order details to date documented, I asked here that members did not order more than one pack of the SmellyBerry mix, for those who x 3 x 4 and x 5 that I'm not sure we have enough to meet your wants, we are counting now to see.

I will get back to everyone who has ordered and let you know if we can complete all the orders as soon as we know, as I said this may take 24 hrs or more to finish all the replays. Please bear with me Ot1

Thanks OT1 I am sure you will do your best. I thought you can only order a packet of 15 at the most, hence why you was offering them in 5,10 and 15s........guess some people are just greedy lol

• Like 1

Everyone chill!!! :smoke:

Time is not important if you have had your PM then cool. Just wait no hurry, Jesus I have to build a new room to grow from seed! (Thats if am lucky) :guitar:

As for peeps ordering 3-5+ 10 or 15 packs why be greedy? You know you will get a good mother out of a pack of 10 so why order 30 to 50+??? :doh:

Even if i dont get my PM good luck to you all and just wait! :skin_up:

PS Drop all greedy orders to 2 packs of 15 at most, bloody hell 30 seeds thats enough for anyone!! :wink:

• Like 1

Rules is rules,one pack per peep,clearly states,be happy with the one guys...........................B

Ot1 only asked that people order 1 pack so there was enough to go round not a rule , nice to see people didn't take the piss ,,,, ......... 4 or 5 packs that is a tad greedy :wanker: