Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Because you can't attach seeds to an email?

Come on OT is good but not that good :)

Can't send them via email ,so must have some to send you ,I would be doing a lil dance to celebrate on the quite if I were u lol:woot:

Totally forgot about this until I went upstairs to feed the plants, was feeding the Smellyberries and thought Fuck fuck fuck Seeds! :russian:

Sent a PM, hoping theres anything at all left!

Really want Smile!

Totally forgot about this until I went upstairs to feed the plants, was feeding the Smellyberries and thought Fuck fuck fuck Seeds! :russian:

Sent a PM, hoping theres anything at all left!

Really want Smile!

Phew, there is someone AFTER me asking for Smile lol lol

Cheers :smokin:

I'm glad I went for the Smile aswell. Me and Ot1 go way back so my packs reserved....

Aww you's still not had your message back ?? Sorry lads, better luck next time lol

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 2

I'm glad I went for the Smile aswell. Me and Ot1 go way back so my packs reserved....

Aww you's still not had your message back ?? Sorry lads, better luck next time lol

Zion :haveadab:

I like you Zion, you are one of the good ones, so you will not tke offence when I say;

FUCK OFF YA TWAT

lol lol lol

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 8

I got no reply :(

What did I do wrong?

Don't think anyone has yet pal hold in there it's not over yet ot1 said it may take upto 24h to reply if there are a lot of pm sent so can prob guess he will be getting blisters of his keys about now going through them all

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the differences between the SB and SBbx?

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this?

On the SB backcross I will not be making more this year, for the someone who asked what it is, it is a great favourite selected smellyberry back crossed to its original blueberry father. Ot1

Is it the favourite few that will get some? Or will it be first come first served?

Eta. Sounds shitty but is no way mention that way all I am asking is there a chance of a noob like me getting any of these beans. I fucking hope so

Edited by Incomplete

Is it the favourite few that will get some? Or will it be first come first served?

Eta. Sounds shitty but is no way mention that way all I am asking is there a chance of a noob like me getting any of these beans. I fucking hope so

It's first come first served :)

Typical me, made me 1st bit of rso,lung s bolloxed and erm,went a bit spun out.

Only just ordered but if i shit out,good luck to you peeps,great guy,gens and vars.........................B

Normally 24 Hours before you get a reply back and i'm sure you will get what you want even if your a noob so don't worry. Jack's swapped the cow again for some magic beans :haveadab: