Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

i'm trying my hardest not to grab 15 of the smelly berry, i can't afford it and it will be forever before they get grown out but i am SOOOOO tempted.

i think i'm out this time, hopefully the bx will come around again.

hope everyone gets what they want.

Same here dude, fancy some smile and SmellyBerry but funds are tight and my seed tin is full. I think if the smelly's were straight bx's I'd have em in a heartbeat, but as I already have a pack in the fridge can't justify it for the chance at a couple.

I think this is first ot1 sale in recent years I've managed to resist...

I'm sure I'll Regret it though shortly.

Massive kudos OT1 for allowing people to sample your cooking, nobody will be disappointed :skin_up:

• Like 5

Same here dude, fancy some smile and SmellyBerry but funds are tight and my seed tin is full. I think if the smelly's were straight bx's I'd have em in a heartbeat, but as I already have a pack in the fridge can't justify it for the chance at a couple.

I think this is first ot1 sale in recent years I've managed to resist...

I'm sure I'll Regret it though shortly.

Massive kudos OT1 for allowing people to sample your cooking, nobody will be disappointed :skin_up:

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the differences between the SB and SBbx?

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this?

Edited by berniebhoy

to oldtimer 1,thank you for giving us, not so learned friends the opportunity of trying your cooking and to see for themselves that ,you can buy seeds from any company and lots of us do.but for these genetics as far as im concerned they are pricless and you will go a long way with them.if im lucky enough to obtain them,they will be put in a vault for my kids and grand kids.

I hope your health and eyes are better ot1,just keep pottering on friend we cant do nout else lol apart from getting bloody older lol lol sending you good wishes and prayers,

mgb :hippy:

• Like 3

hopefully 5 smile and 5 oldtimers on their way for me to try out the whole mother/clone thing. (anyone got a link to a good guide)

Probably best to check out the guides from the man himself as a good startArchive of Ot1 articles :yinyang:

Gumbo.

• Like 1

I suppose you could try and split the cost with someone else but then if you only 5 x SB your odds of getting what you need (a fem of each) are very limited.

you'd be surprised mate, smellyberry has a very high female to male ratio, i got 100% females last time i grew smellyberry

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the differences between the SB and SBbx?

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this?

smellyberry bx is smellyberry backcrossed, the smellyberrys ot1 has on offer are a mix of ordinary smellyberrys and smellyberry backcrosses, they were accidently mixed, dont think theres too much info on the backcrosses as this is the first time they have been offered

tbh if you have never grown out smellyberry before you probably wont notice the difference between the smellys and the smelly bx's

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 4

you'd be surprised mate, smellyberry has a very high female to male ratio, i got 100% females last time i grew smellyberry

smellyberry bx is smellyberry backcrossed, the smellyberrys ot1 has on offer are a mix of ordinary smellyberrys and smellyberry backcrosses, they were accidently mixed, dont think theres too much info on the backcrosses as this is the first time they have been offered

tbh if you have never grown out smellyberry before you probably wont notice the difference between the smellys and the smelly bx's

Thanks m8,I didnt think there was info on the bx but it was just incase I had missed it. cheers :spliff:

to oldtimer 1,thank you for giving us, not so learned friends the opportunity of trying your cooking and to see for themselves that ,you can buy seeds from any company and lots of us do.but for these genetics as far as im concerned they are pricless and you will go a long way with them.if im lucky enough to obtain them,they will be put in a vault for my kids and grand kids.

I hope your health and eyes are better ot1,just keep pottering on friend we cant do nout else lol apart from getting bloody older lol lol sending you good wishes and prayers,

mgb :hippy:

+1 for brothers

That's good news about the female ratio. I wasn't aware of that, but I'm hoping I have 15 of 'em heading my way soon so I can see for myself!

I guess we are going to need an ID Parade for the little babies we grow, to allow the experts to see which are SB and which are SB BX.

Thanks for the info's

Not to sound impatient but has anyone had a green light yet to say if they were the lucky 1s ?

Suspense is killing me!

Not to sound impatient but has anyone had a green light yet to say if they were the lucky 1s ?

Suspense is killing me!

:rofl: No but Im thinking the same as you and probably another couple of hundred others. :spliff:

Edited by berniebhoy

No confirmation for me yet, but oldtimer1 did say a turn around of 14 days, suggesting a few days or so to let orders come in, before they get processed and then later dispatched. But that's just an assumption.

Edited by KingBlueRizla