Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Jesus, £65 for 10 beans?! Is this not the same website that encourages people to dump the dealer, mostly as a result of the dealer's insatiable greed? That's not what I call a sale.. more like fattening the capitalist ganja growers. Looks like I'm in the wrong business...

Good to hear the eyes are picking up though, like Vince Noir said, try some mineral rich salt. I'm no doctor, but a small grind of Himalayan rock salt in your food/drinks should see a steady rise in your mineral levels.

hi,can you explain the order process, do i have to send cash in the post, where do I Pm you etc,dont want to miss out on these, cheers

even more better than awesome that is... means i can pop the 5 smellies I have now ;)

Just to be clear, the SB Bx is Bx'd to the blueberry dad?

Many thanks OT.

Edited by Lobo

Jesus, £65 for 10 beans?! Is this not the same website that encourages people to dump the dealer, mostly as a result of the dealer's insatiable greed? That's not what I call a sale.. more like fattening the capitalist ganja growers. Looks like I'm in the wrong business...

Jesus, folk moan at prices, there's a fucking shock. Simply put do not fucking buy them and leave them for those that do wish to. Total and utter claptrap that you spout mucker. Get a grip on what you are saying is it?

Fuckwit alert.

Cheers

• Like 24

Good to hear the eyes are picking up though, like Vince Noir said, try some mineral rich salt. I'm no doctor, but a small grind of Himalayan rock salt in your food/drinks should see a steady rise in your mineral levels.

How much did a pack of oldtimers auction for on this site not long since?

I know a lot of people bid over £60

Will be grabbing myself a pack of these :), hopefully the pm system won't be overwhelmed!

• Like 2

Good to hear there's an improvement with your eyes...

Fingers crossed that's the direction will remain heading from

now on.

Lovely to hear that Smile is making an appearance - hopefully I'll be able to snag a pack!

It`s sixty :wink: postage costs money, and they are worth more that that imo

• Like 6

You are out of order dude.....moaning at a guy who is bending over backwards to offer up his goodies, and with poor eye sight to contend with as well.

Have you seen the prices of some of the seeds on Attitude??

I'd rather buy direct from Ot1 than line the pocket of some seedbank.....and these are not just some old hacks you know lol

Put me down for some Smile .......maybe some Oldtimes too if funds allow.

Glad to hear you are improving Ot and thanks for keeping on cooking for us :yep:

Edited by Chomper
  • Like 13

Hey ot1

.....Good news on the eyes,Hope they hold out for you mate...Thumbs up!!!!!!

Will you be doing another batch of the backcross,Or will this be the only time...

• Like 1

Great news that a seed sale is coming up and even better news that your eyes are stabilising! I suffer from eye problems too so I know what a nightmare it is.

Reminder set for the big day and if I get my hands on a smellyberry then I'm never letting her go! I've only smoked her once and she was utterly beautiful :)

peace and best wishes for your health OT1,

1up :smoke:

Why is everyone complaining??

Hopefully more members feel this way and it leaves more beans for us that appreciate fine genetics.

• Like 10

hi,can you explain the order process, do i have to send cash in the post, where do I Pm you etc,dont want to miss out on these, cheers

Unfortunately you need 50 posts to use pm's, you need pm's to contact me if you wish to order.

On six quid a seed, that is the price I offer them at, it is our members choice if they wish to buy any or not, part goes to support this site and part covers my costs.

On salt, I have only used sea salt and himalayan salt for many years.

On the SB backcross I will not be making more this year, for the someone who asked what it is, it is a great favourite selected smellyberry back crossed to its original blueberry father.

• Like 16

I gona have to avoid my usual choice of toilet paper and save some pennies! Really would like to try oldtimes. Beans means highnzs :skin_up:

• Like 1

Would love to get some of these beans the only problem is i would like to get three packs of 15 but that means sending 270 quid in CASH! way too risky. I'd be more than happy to send a couple of postal orders though.

Is this possible Ot1? If not don't worry i fully understand if cash is the only way you can do it.

Many thanks in advance Ot1. Thcc. :)