Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

When you order ”I need your to sign for name and delivery address", please do not contact me unless ready to complete immediately. Estimated turnaround about 14 +days.

Urm, could it be any clearer? I mean, really ~ could it??? "When you order...." and the rest is in BOLD! Wakey, wakey, Chaps!

Of course he NEEDS your address with your order, why should he PM every one back asking for this???

:yep:

• Like 2

order sent, smellyberrys, oldtimes and some smile, time for a big bong then back to bed for me, no need to be up at this ungodly hour on a weekend :smokin:

• Like 1

Heres what OT1 said at the start of the thread for anyone who, well cant see it lol

"This is a cash only limited offer, payments in £ sterling only please, running from Saturday 18th until until the stock is sold. To order please PM me from 9am on the 18th of May no orders before that please!

When you order ”I need your to sign for name and delivery address", please do not contact me unless ready to complete immediately. Estimated turnaround about 14 +days"

Need I say more??

Zion :haveadab:

Yeah just sent another with all details :)

Damn, 33 users are reading this thread.

That's better than 330 users though innit KBR. :rofl:

• Like 2

I'm having a lot of trouble NOT buying some oldtimes :yinyang:

i'm trying my hardest not to grab 15 of the smelly berry, i can't afford it and it will be forever before they get grown out but i am SOOOOO tempted.

i think i'm out this time, hopefully the bx will come around again.

hope everyone gets what they want.

• Like 2

Urm, could it be any clearer? I mean, really ~ could it??? "When you order...." and the rest is in BOLD! Wakey, wakey, Chaps!

Of course he NEEDS your address with your order, why should he PM every one back asking for this???

:yep:

Yeah I know does seem clear now heavily hungover I will appolagise for the stupid question

I love the excitement lol, not even sure how i am going to fit them into my grow as currently i only have done autos. totally going with the hype.

hopefully 5 smile and 5 oldtimers on their way for me to try out the whole mother/clone thing. (anyone got a link to a good guide)

"99.9% of failure comes from not trying in the first place"

"i would rather try and know, than not try and regret"

I'm going with the hype as well only also done autos, ordered more than I could deal with and hoping the wife won't find out!!!

Exactly the same boat as you Cured, I'm not growing atm unfortunately & don't know when I will be. I have spent far too much £ on my seed collection already, but really want to try some of oldtimer1's cooking. Trying to organise my debts & resist buying more beans is not an easy task especially when I am soo temped by the sound & reviews I have read on oldtimes :headpain:

All the best people, hopefully might perhaps be able to acquire a pack sooner or later.

• Like 2

i'm trying my hardest not to grab 15 of the smelly berry, i can't afford it and it will be forever before they get grown out but i am SOOOOO tempted.

i think i'm out this time, hopefully the bx will come around again.

hope everyone gets what they want.

That's what I went for in the end. I suppose you could try and split the cost with someone else but then if you only 5 x SB your odds of getting what you need (a fem of each) are very limited. splitting a 15 pack might work, 7.5 x SB each :unsure:

I feel for you :smokin: