Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

I just hope that everyone:

- recognises the effort; now, in the past and in the future, that Oldtimer1 has put in

- doesn't get greedy and recognise that a lot of people are wanting some of these beans.

I don't know if I will be up in time to get my 5 beans each of oldtimes & C3 that I want, but the alarm clock is set for a reasonable time.

I was lucky and got 5 smellyberry last time, and those have been the best 5 seeds (well, 2 left ungerminated) I have bought. Not just in quality but also in where my money went.

• Like 4

^^^^why would you need a fake name? seeds are perfectly legal and any details you pass to oldtimer are deleted as soon as you recieve the seeds. some people get too para.

i hope all the folk racing to get 50 posts are gonna stick around after they get thier seeds, wouldnt be nice to get to 50 posts, buy the seeds then disapear from uk420

I will be hoping for a 5 pack of Smile and a 10 pack of SB, :lucky: ,and I will defo be sticking around,top class site,wish I had found it years ago :thumsup:

Edited by berniebhoy

is the smellyberry blues x pre99 blueberry male? what is the original blueberry used in this cross? :)

Iirc it is The original blueberry, as in Dj Shorts :wassnnme:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

• Like 1

Some folk shout from rooftops while others whisper.

I shall awaken as normal, make a coffee and then order Smile, as the last work for my collection of the gentleman's work. No rush really as he has said there are plenty so chill folk and your keeper will arrive.

Dependant on your style you could be smoking some unbelievably good genetics in just under 4 months time, so end of September for the eager bunnies lol

May you ALL get what you desire in the great mans drop.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 4

Guest Viva

Some folk shout from rooftops while others whisper.

I shall awaken as normal, make a coffee and then order Smile, as the last work for my collection of the gentleman's work. No rush really as he has said there are plenty so chill folk and your keeper will arrive.

Dependant on your style you could be smoking some unbelievably good genetics in just under 4 months time, so end of September for the eager bunnies lol

May you ALL get what you desire in the great mans drop.

Cheers :smokin:

get me a pack smile wen you get up incase i miss them lol

• Like 3

For all who made it through the night, very well done :haveadab:

For those who value sleep/health too highly to do that anymore, I hope the coffees/teas/weeds/pacemakers are kicking in again and you're ready for the biggest task of the day/week/month/year (depending how much of a real life you have)!!! Don't mess it up, don't mess it up, don't mess it up.

Drink and be berry, for tomorrow you may die!

SMILE

worzel

PS. Oldtimer has been thanked so many times he's probably built up a tolerance by now. Thanks for all your work chap :hippy:

Edited by worzel

I've got a feeling Oldtimer's head will be exploding by 09.05 so i'm off circuit training and will hopefully get what i desire at around 11.00. :mellow:

• Like 1

I've got a feeling Oldtimer's head will be exploding by 09.05 so i'm off circuit training and will hopefully get what i desire at around 11.00. :mellow:

You sir are a very brave man

Well thats my order requested, fingers crossed now. Good luck everyone and thanks again OT.

CH