Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Killing me this thread is aye...

I'm away and not able too get online, looks like I have to miss out on some of OT's cooking once more...

D'oh.. Ha well the 11 different strains I recently put in to ease the pain of missing out all germed, so hopefully they will make up for my sadness at missing out on this.... :(

You PM Oldtimer AFTER 9 am on Saturday. IF, and it seems to be a big IF, you are lucky in your choice then OT will PM you with all the relevant details. Cash is preferable.

Cheers :smokin:

Thanks Hiphip :)

Mmm 10 Oldtimes and 10 C3 for me!!! :trumpet: Over the moon, Birthday prezzies :eat:

I've bought two packs of Smile, pack of Lot#5 Evo and a Littlehands! Always been over the moon with everything I've grow of OT1's cooking, something special in every pack! I'm over the moon to think I'll have Oldtimes and C3 mothers to add to my existing Smile and Lot5Evo mothers!

I've just decided I'm fucking off keeping any Garlic Breath mothers, the high just isn't a patch on any of Oldtimers cooking! EVERYTHING I end up going back to wanting something more from the high!

:yinyang:

i really can't afford any more seeds at the moment and i'm not growing at the mo (although i have just convinced my gf to let me do one a year :trumpet:) but i am super tempted by the smellyberry bx and i would like to top up my oldtimes stash. decisions decisions lol

• Like 2

”I need your to sign for name and delivery address",

Hi Oldtimer1.

Apols for time wasting, guess you're well-busy, so if anyone else who knows, pls post?

What is the process for receiving 'signed for packages', from Royal Mail?

I've looked on their website but it seems relevant to the sender only.

Do they require proof of ID to match the name/address, or just want any old squiggle on their digital pad, without any proof of ID?

I need to know, as my usual address for such packages is unavailable, hence thinking of no alternative but mine, with a pseudo name.

Therefore, can I supply a pseudo name but kosher address, if successful when ordering, or am I being over cautious :headpain: and peeps do it all the time?

Hope the eyes heal, hope for us all.

Mcgarret

• Like 1

Fake name is fine unless you miss the postie then have to go to he sorting office coz they do require the addressees ID

• Like 2

no id as long as he knocks on the door, if your not in you have to pick up the package with id from the depot

Hi Oldtimer1.

Apols for time wasting, guess you're well-busy, so if anyone else who knows, pls post?

What is the process for receiving 'signed for packages', from Royal Mail?

I've looked on their website but it seems relevant to the sender only.

Do they require proof of ID to match the name/address, or just want any old squiggle on their digital pad, without any proof of ID?

I need to know, as my usual address for such packages is unavailable, hence thinking of no alternative but mine, with a pseudo name.

Therefore, can I supply a pseudo name but kosher address, if successful when ordering, or am I being over cautious :headpain: and peeps do it all the time?

Hope the eyes heal, hope for us all.

Mcgarret

If u miss it and have to collect it from the local u will need id for the name on the package ....

If its a made up 1 you've blow it

Thx djembryo, n.walestom and Virgin1, well explained, I will defo be in (practicing my Five-O signature).

eta: I must suss out how to use 'multiquote'-_-

Mcgarret

stev (am a postie) all it means is the address you want it delivered to.....its will come recorded just so ot1 knows its been signed for!!!!you wont need any id mate...they will just say...I got one that needs signing for...but if they do haps to put a card in an you out....just ring the office (on card)an tell them what day you want it re-delivered on....an they will bring it bk on that day.....mate don't panic....trust me all will be fine....hope this helps mate....

By ringin an tellin them you want it re-delivered you wont need any id...As its goin to the address on the label....just needs signing for.....only need id if you go to office to pick it up :smokin:

Edited by HELL YEA
  • Like 5

If the number of posts are only half of the people who want the OT1 beans, this is gonna be a regular free-for-all, pub scrum, bar fight and I have to be up at 4 in the morning. I'll have my arse handed to me !!

Good luck, fellow scrummers !!!!!

stev (am a postie) all it means is the address you want it delivered to.....its will come recorded just so ot1 knows its been signed for!!!!you wont need any id mate...they will just say...I got one that needs signing for...but if they do haps to put a card in an you out....just ring the office (on card)an tell them what day you want it re-delivered on....an they will bring it bk on that day.....mate don't panic....trust me all will be fine....hope this helps mate....

By ringin an tellin them you want it re-delivered you wont need any id...As its goin to the address on the label....just needs signing for.....only need id if you go to office to pick it up :smokin:

Ta HELL YEA,

even more concise advice.:applause:

I used to be a postie too, long ago when they had those clunker bikes, I couldn't do it more than 3 months, way too early a start.:ouch:

Mcgarret

• Like 1

^^^^why would you need a fake name? seeds are perfectly legal and any details you pass to oldtimer are deleted as soon as you recieve the seeds. some people get too para.

i hope all the folk racing to get 50 posts are gonna stick around after they get thier seeds, wouldnt be nice to get to 50 posts, buy the seeds then disapear from uk420

• Like 5

^^^^why would you need a fake name? seeds are perfectly legal and any details you pass to oldtimer are deleted as soon as you recieve the seeds. some people get too para.

i hope all the folk racing to get 50 posts are gonna stick around after they get thier seeds, wouldnt be nice to get to 50 posts, buy the seeds then disapear from uk420

hear you on that im sticking around Shogun :)

• Like 2

Ok a few comments, I do not want “a regular free-for-all, pub scrum or bar fight,” I started doing drops again after stopping outputting my beans through ugorg, because I was constantly asked too, the reason I stopped? It was to much for me, I just like the idea of small boutique type drops every now and again, I can cope with that providing it does not snowball.

I find it hard to judge but there are not a lot of the smellyberry mix or C3, I would prefer it if members ordering these two vars do not ask for bulk numbers of packs of either, this way it gives more people a chance of trying them. Other than that comment, members can order what they want.

To the members who have pm’d me saying they are away this w/e, why can’t you just order on monday!

On ordering, keep the same topic/pm going throughout the exchange until you have received your beans, it keeps all the details in one place and its easier deleting them once done with.

I will take a record orders from 9 am on the 18th, in the order of them being placed, if there are a lot of PM’s it may take me 24 hrs or more to get back to you confirming the order being booked and the payment instructions, I’m a slow typer.

I am not expecting to run out of any of the vars offered, but then again I have under estimated demand in the past. So here is me wishing you all get the vars you want and more to the point find something you really like.

• Like 23