Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

So its starting to look like I might be able to take part in the offer despite being on the other side of the world. I've been working hard on this and a lot of avenues didn't lead anywhere but I'm hopeful that thanks to some fine gentlemen I may be able to put the framework in place to get in on this.

The 9.00am start time is probably important as I imagine there is going to be quite a rush and that they'll go quickly. That's 5.00am here but I'll have my alarm set for 4.30 Saturday morning if the rest goes to plan.

And I thought I was the under dog with my 30 ish post count ,,, good luck FD

• Like 1

well i guess the pm system is going to go into meltdown at OT1s place on saturday.hopefully you cope well with it fella.ps hope your eyes are feelimg better as well as your health,im sending good thoughts to you. :yinyang:

how is the stealth? and are we supposed to send money on the 18th or before? sorry for stupid questions

Edited by EirikN

how is the stealth? and are we supposed to send money on the 18th or before? sorry for stupid questions

You PM Oldtimer AFTER 9 am on Saturday. IF, and it seems to be a big IF, you are lucky in your choice then OT will PM you with all the relevant details. Cash is preferable.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

If you ask ot nicely he might able your pm function just for the drop i think he did it for some people last time try and get 50 posts if you make an effort but don't quite make 50 i am sure something can be done as a one off. Don't take my word for it

herby

• Like 1

Oldtimes for me please! Would love to get my hands on these...

Is this the normal oldtimes or BX2?

Has anyone got good smoke report on the oldtimes aswell pelase? Found a few pics but nothing on smoke reports...

It looks like I will have internet connection on Saturday after-all so I can join in the fun. I hope your eyes are ok OT1.

So am I the only one who pre typed their mail?

Gunning for 5 pack of each available, hopefully will have a super mum by the end of it :)

• Like 1

I got so baked last night that I actually jumped forward in time and have already placed my order. The future chat I had with OT1 was very pleasant and apparently there are loads of packs left. so all good...

• Like 5

So how many PM`s so far OT mate,for the non-readers/hasty amongst us-oh and one of each pack for me + 15 SB`s,heh heh

Keep pressure on the eyes man,funny those nerves don`t regenerate,there was a hoo haa not so long back bout transferring good nerves to fooked ones-although not the Optic nerve

Be well man..............B

I'll be ordering some Smile and Oldtimes but I'm not sure whether to get 5 or 10. Forgive my ignorance but is there a specific phenotype to be hunted for amongst many, like some other strains or will I find a high quality keeper from just 5 seeds of each?

Supposed to have a dab session Friday night, but if I have to be at my computer for 9:00AM, its probably a good idea to cancel that... Last time took me ages to get out of bed, but I didn't have the motivation of SmellyBerry seeds though. Hmm, decisions... Think I may have to just set multiple alarms for 8:55, 8:56, 8:57, 8:59 and so on.

or will I find a high quality keeper from just 5 seeds of each?

You have better odds finding a female with more seeds, you could be lucky and get 3-4 fems or you might be unlucky and get none like i did with some regs recently, it`s a lottery but you will have a better chance with more seeds, at you may never see these for sale again

Big thanks for the opportunity and for your ongoing dedication OT1! Thanks UK420! Happy growing everybody :)