Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

im on about all the community sharing their offerings in seed form. anyway im gonna have to apologise to oldtimer for posting in this thread and will try not to again

atb 4k

im sure theres reasons this isnt done, for one theres already too many hacks and bad crosses out there already, also it would involve people handing out personal info and addresses which is against uk420 rules.

if your making your own seeds you can ask joolz to give away as subby seeds. if you can prove our self to be a proper breeder then you can probably come to some agreement with joolz as ot1 and other have done in the past.

personally i think the gene pools are already to diluted and watered down to be encouraging everyone to make and hand out thier own seeds

• Like 10

Haven't had the time to do any posting on here for a while. But am always checking in waiting for your next drop!

I have my last 3 smile in water right now. Think I'll get another 5 in case I don't hit well with those. And then very excited to be able to add C3 and Oldtimes to my collection! :D :D

Thanks again OT1 for your continued generosity, and patience! ;)

Man i gota get me posts up quick lol

lol me too haha im sorry if im spamming uk420 will stop after i have 50 posts on the 18th!

Yeah thanks for that. It gets a little confusing. If Blues is bluesxkiller and killer is bluesxsmellyberry and smellyberry is bluesxoriginal blueberry. How did the original blues come about as you needed blues to start with. Slightly confused (stoned).

Also would be nice to know what makes up Smile, Oldtimes, C3 and evo.

There are 2 Blues. UGORG Blues, and the Original Clone Only UK Blues. UGORG blues has a flash of Blueberry in it, although the Blueberry has not proven dominant IMO. The UK Clone is (IMO) a Skunk No.1 sporting lady, selected out of a big Skunk No.1 grow in the 70's by the Exodus crew. It has no Blueberry in it, as far as I know; I think Skunk No.1 = Columbian Gold x (Thai x Afghanistani), but I may have the order of crossing the wrong way round. Point being, No Blueberry!

but there is no free speech here, read the fourm rules.

this isnt some democratic forum or collective its a forum owned by an individual and its his right to do with it what he will.

so why the surprise?

Exactly.

The site belongs to Joolz, he can do whatever he pleases with it. So far, what pleases him also pleases me. A pity some folks find this hard to swallow, but such is life.

• Like 4

The UK Clone is (IMO) a Skunk No.1 sporting lady, selected out of a big Skunk No.1 grow in the 70's by the Exodus crew. It has no Blueberry in it, as far as I know. Point being, No Blueberry!

70's think that might be the wrong date the exodus crew were around then

70's think that might be the wrong date the exodus crew were around then

You are no doubt correct. My memory is flagging with age, and dates etc are difficult to recall with any real accuracy.

80's? 90's? Either way, I am not sure the exact date is relevant. My point was more to do with the presence or absence of Bluebertry and the origin of the Blues cut ;)

Sorry oldtimer, I appear to have derailed your thread.

Let's get back on line chaps, shall we? Ta!

:offtopic:

FYI Arnold, according to EPM de Meijer from 1999, Skunk #1 is a cross of C. indica (from Mexico and Columbia) and C. afghanica.

FYI Arnold, according to EPM de Meijer from 1999, Skunk #1 is a cross of C. indica (from Mexico and Columbia) and C. afghanica.

Thanks man.

Memory ~ such a wobbly affair I find.

• Like 1

lol me too haha im sorry if im spamming uk420 will stop after i have 50 posts on the 18th!

And me too !

Thanks man.

Memory ~ such a wobbly affair I find.

I came across it last week in a copy of Hemp Pests & Diseases but had to go back and check because of my wobbly memory. :)

Just had a Smellyberry and Smellyberry dry sift spliff. Kin ell, sound and vision explosion and really lifted my spirits. I'll be gunning for the smelly mixup I think... :magic:

im sure theres reasons this isnt done, for one theres already too many hacks and bad crosses out there already

personally i think the gene pools are already to diluted and watered down to be encouraging everyone to make and hand out thier own seeds

It's lasted a fair while with natural pollination + hacks...

Is there a way of getting the seeds without 50 posts so i can pm?

You now have 50 posts, so you should be able to use Private Messaging.

So its starting to look like I might be able to take part in the offer despite being on the other side of the world. I've been working hard on this and a lot of avenues didn't lead anywhere but I'm hopeful that thanks to some fine gentlemen I may be able to put the framework in place to get in on this.

The 9.00am start time is probably important as I imagine there is going to be quite a rush and that they'll go quickly. That's 5.00am here but I'll have my alarm set for 4.30 Saturday morning if the rest goes to plan.

• Like 1