Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

How did the original blues come about as you needed blues to start with. Slightly confused (stoned).

It is a clone only var so they worked it into seed form again by cubing

• Like 2

hi people

just a quick question if someone can answer for me

how come oldtimer gets to sell is seeds on this site because I never see any other members selling theres,why is this. there as got to be other breeders with some truly wonderful genetics on this site so why are they not allowed to share the love

atb 4k

hi people

how come oldtimer gets to sell is seeds on this site because I never see any other members selling theres,why is this. there as got to be other breeders with some truly wonderful genetics on this site so why are they not allowed to share the love

atb 4k

Who says they're not allowed? So long as its had the nod from the governor its allowed. (rules at top of page)

Edited by iWeed

please can you point me in the direction of some other threads were seeds are for sale from other members because ive never stumbled across them . thanks in advance

thanks highgrower

are there anymore recent ones, perhaps a forum dedicated to members seeds being for sale would be good,

thanks highgrower

are there anymore recent ones, perhaps a forum dedicated to members seeds being for sale would be good,

I like this idea as long as they've been tried and tested that is.also I've got a few freebie seeds I got I'll never use and would gladly donate to the site.

uk420 home of the cannabis community

as a community of dedicated herb growers wouldn't it be wonderful to share the love

atb 4k

• Like 1

There are plenty of freebies offered by uk420 affiliated breeders , OT1 drops are rare and used to be sold through ugorg, they're done I believe to keep members happy and support the site.

We for the most part are a anonymous community, joolz takes in seed donations and redistributes them through comps and offers.

I can't see it getting any better then it is, which imo is Fucking fantastic.

• Like 2

hi people

atb 4k

ot1 is part of the uk420 team and puts a lot of the cash back into the website, he explained all this a few pages back :smokin:

• Like 5

Am goin to give seed makin ago this year.An hopefully be able to give sum away for free...(will check this out at later date if allowed)To see if they any good(hence for free)(I ent no cooker like OT1 But will try it.But if for free.Whos goin to complain....mums are.smellyberry.killer skunk.ugorg#1.blubonic.blues ibl,evo#5,dads are smile,ugorg#1,Hopefully somethink might come out nice..Who knows....got so menny diff seeds.Just ent got all the time in the world to pop them all.Seed hoarders a haha(will leave it there as don't want to take over OT1s thread)Hope you all get want you want :smokin: OT1s seeds are like rocking horses sh.t...Get well you can....

Edited by HELL YEA
  • Like 1

I really appreciate the fact oldtimer offers these genetics to us, and I take my hat off and bow before him.

I just think it would be nice if as a community we could share our very own breeding projects not just get affiliated breeders offerings. is this to much to ask for. my bet is that people on this site will have some great genetics stored away that many of us would be very grateful to get our hands on. now wouldn't that be fucking fantastic

tb 4k

• Like 3

ot1 is part of the uk420 team and puts a lot of the cash back into the website, he explained all this a few pages back :smokin:

I understand that and appreciate oldtimer very much but I do try and do my bit by buying all my stuff thru greens horti,including plant majic offerings i know this doesn't compare to oldtimers contribution but there it is I do try and support this site were I can

atb 4k

I really appreciate the fact oldtimer offers these genetics to us, and I take my hat off and bow before him.

I just think it would be nice if as a community we could share our very own breeding projects not just get affiliated breeders offerings. is this to much to ask for. my bet is that people on this site will have some great genetics stored away that many of us would be very grateful to get our hands on. now wouldn't that be fucking fantastic

tb 4k

There`s been loads of offerings by Madgiz, Chemist, Pinball Wizard to name just three, Joolz gives them away free with subs

• Like 2

im on about all the community sharing their offerings in seed form. anyway im gonna have to apologise to oldtimer for posting in this thread and will try not to again

atb 4k