Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

IS THIS FOR REAL!!!! PINCH YOURSELF HEC PINCH YOUSELF..........ITS REAL lol

ANYONE HELP WITH MY CHOICE IF IM LUCKY ENUFF TO GET MY MITS ON SOME? WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS N GIRLS RECOMMEND?

HEC lol

Just been reading about the c3 strain,and ot1 mentioned that it's got a hint of haze in it.would love to try it but I never get things bang on in every grow so worried I'd get hermies.anyone had experince with this

Just been reading about the c3 strain,and ot1 mentioned that it's got a hint of haze in it.would love to try it but I never get things bang on in every grow so worried I'd get hermies.anyone had experince with this

Growing C3 now mate. First time. Popped 2 seeds got 1 female. Cloned and mother being kept. Got one now 5 weeks into flower. Definitely more Sativa I think - lankier plant. Smells like 'citrus' .. I think it has some haze-like qualities in the smell. Dunno. Rubbing my fingers on the bud, it feels 'oily' ... lovely :)

I am a novice amateur grower and this plant seems robust, no sign of hermie to date. I'll update if that situation changes. I'll up some pics soon.

Really glad I kept a mum of this, I think it is going to be real nice :D

I have Oldtimes and Lot5Evo going on too :yep:

NC

Growing C3 now mate. First time. Popped 2 seeds got 1 female. Cloned and mother being kept. Got one now 5 weeks into flower. Definitely more Sativa I think - lankier plant. Smells like 'citrus' .. I think it has some haze-like qualities in the smell. Dunno. Rubbing my fingers on the bud, it feels 'oily' ... lovely :)

I am a novice amateur grower and this plant seems robust, no sign of hermie to date. I'll update if that situation changes. I'll up some pics soon.

Really glad I kept a mum of this, I think it is going to be real nice :D

I have Oldtimes and Lot5Evo going on too :yep:

NC

Cheers mate.please keep me informed how it goes really intrested in a haze strain and with this being an ot1 strain I'm even more excited about it .

Too Good to be true!

Thanks for the effort OT and glad the eyes are feeling better.

So which of the 4 strains do peeps recommend to stand up to Lat 51 Guerilla action??

IS THIS FOR REAL!!!! PINCH YOURSELF HEC PINCH YOUSELF..........ITS REAL lol

ANYONE HELP WITH MY CHOICE IF IM LUCKY ENUFF TO GET MY MITS ON SOME? WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS N GIRLS RECOMMEND?

HEC lol

Too Good to be true!

Thanks for the effort OT and glad the eyes are feeling better.

So which of the 4 strains do peeps recommend to stand up to Lat 51 Guerilla action??

Smellyberry,mmmmmm :wub: Im puffin on some now and its lovely,so glad I kept her

Salty

:pugwash:

Please help me choose, I can't afford them all.

I have grown Killerskunk and have some drying now and am thinking I might be sampling the smellyberry this way so maybe not get smellyberry.(i know crazy)Also grown blues which is blueberry so again another reason to not choose smellyberry bx.

Smile I have heard so much about with everyone describing it as having a great high. I think I have to buy this one.

Lot 5 I think I can miss out as I will be getting the great sativa high from the smile?

That leaves Oldtimes and C3. C3 is the least mentioned on these boards, doesn't mean it's the worst but think I will be going for some oldtimes.

What do you reckon?

I guess what I am saying is if you could only pick 2 which 2 would you pick.?

Guest Default Attribute

^ Blues is not blueberry. I would probably just flip a coin if I couldn't decide, they are all good by the sounds of it.

@ Bushdoc ....

Just to say Blues and Blueberry are not one and the same ;)

Blues (the UGORG seed Blues) has a swirl of Blueberry within it, but it is strain apart and stands on its own :yes:

The Clone Only UK Blues is, IMHO, a Skunk No.1 sporting lady, pure and simple.

Just to clarify (I hope).

My order will be for some SmellyBerry. A unique plant and I cannot believe I failed to keep a Mother! This time, however .....

• Like 1

Yeah thanks for that. It gets a little confusing. If Blues is bluesxkiller and killer is bluesxsmellyberry and smellyberry is bluesxoriginal blueberry. How did the original blues come about as you needed blues to start with. Slightly confused (stoned).

Also would be nice to know what makes up Smile, Oldtimes, C3 and evo.

Please help me choose, I can't afford them all.

I have grown Killerskunk and have some drying now and am thinking I might be sampling the smellyberry this way so maybe not get smellyberry.(i know crazy)Also grown blues which is blueberry so again another reason to not choose smellyberry bx.

Smile I have heard so much about with everyone describing it as having a great high. I think I have to buy this one.

Lot 5 I think I can miss out as I will be getting the great sativa high from the smile?

That leaves Oldtimes and C3. C3 is the least mentioned on these boards, doesn't mean it's the worst but think I will be going for some oldtimes.

What do you reckon?

I guess what I am saying is if you could only pick 2 which 2 would you pick.?

I understand your reasoning about Killerskunk but I think I'd still go for Smellyberry. Of the others I'd go for Smile or Oldtimes.

• Like 1