Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Good to hear your eyes are a bit better dude , will hopefully be able to stock up on some of these.

Great to hear the eye`s are a little better and pleased to hear the beans are ready.

Hoping your eye respite lasts a while...........

Take it easy................B

I have been told that the nerves that have been killed will never regenerate, but with a treatment that keeps the pressure down that bruised nerves can regenerate if the pressure is kept low and that once the eyes are not bleeding internally the fluid will clear as the platelets are absorbed. I'm taking high cbd oil at the same time so hopefully this will aid healing, they have said its a long term thing and will take months.

Whatever its much better than getting worse all the time.

• Like 34

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better mate!

Going to have to borrow some funds of my better half to try and pick some of there up - I really dont want to pass up the chance of some of these genetics!

Peace

:bong:

Glad to hear your getting there m8, and I for one thank you for making another sale of your genetics possible. I think we all know you don't need to so cheers ot1 :yep: hope that CBD oil works wonders!

Zion :hippy:

• Like 1

Thanks OT i gonna have to get my hands on some SB Mix up batch

And Oldtimes

Cant wait till 18th!!

Cheers Ot1! Will be looking forward to this sale. :yep:

Your cooking is always appreciated and wishing you all the best, especially health wise!

AT :oldtoker:

hi ot ,sorrry about the eyes ,one of the best things i found was to add organic sea salt into the diet ,it helps replace the minerals lost by the eyes ,it certainly helped control the occular pressure attacks i get .all the best v.

OT1- JOY, ill be buying some of these beans man and thanks for the offering of your UK420 LEGENDARY genetics......

Keep on keeping on OT1......as someone whos suffered some health problems myself last two years, I sincerely hope things plateau for you mate.

GL.

Smellyberry

Oldtimes

C3

Smile

Brilliant, that will give a lot of people who have been making inquiries about Ot1 seeds to get a chance to grow out some.

OT, I have some smellyberry at the moment and I want to mention that it overpowered my carbon filter and Ona gel while flowering. :spliff:

• Like 1

Glad to hear yer eyes are a wee bit better OT1 and thank you for making this happen :yep: I still have a half pack of smellyberry from last years sale as I found a keeper from the first 5 beans :smug: Puffin a zoot right now as it happens.

Better start rakin up some pennies then

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 2