*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Remember that also.. I'm sure the fenchurch st branch ( poor man's Wendy burger) was my late night filler

Although nothing beat hungercure burgers.. Flame grilled and varietys of toppings mustard,mayo,mustard,gherkins.at no extra cost! .. Oh if only again

Last spotted mid 80's opposite barking station and just along from Ilford palais and opposite the general havelock

And obviously.. Years past and I managed to get insulin controlled diabetes

Love

Arthur

Just cropped a bountiful harvest of the following seeds..

Smile x Blues IBL

Smile x Psychosis

Smile F2

All untested as they are hot off the press/plant so to speak..

Rep this post if you are interested so I know roughly how many to send in.. :wassnnme:lol

Just cropped a bountiful harvest of the following seeds..

Smile x Blues IBL

Smile x Psychosis

Smile F2

All untested as they are hot off the press/plant so to speak..

Rep this post if you are interested so I know roughly how many to send in.. :wassnnme:lol

• Like 1

:offtopic: casey jones was also a burger franchise in british railway stations in the late 80s / early 90s. they did a mean burger.

some useless info for you there mate.

Thanks mate I slept better last night knowing that :rofl: Casey Jones was also an American railroad engineer, who was killed in a trainwreck. The strain Casey Jones is a cross between Oriental Express (Trainwreck x Thai) and Sour Diesel

• Like 3

Ok this has to be my last sub for the next while, but I want some Smile F2 by Madgiz, thanks for making gem available mate

Thanks mate I slept better last night knowing that :rofl: Casey Jones was also an American railroad engineer, who was killed in a trainwreck. The strain Casey Jones is a cross between Oriental Express (Trainwreck x Thai) and Sour Diesel

He was also a vigilante wearing a hockey mask in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics. :geek:

• Like 1

Santas been early i hear he has dropped off a delivery already, my twin also subd and we got smile f2, oldsmile and a bonus cheese kush x R.nepal/Flatland. must have been a good boy :)

Just popped the cheese kush x flatlands freebies I received (with thanks) with my subs. Any info on these @@madgiz? Are they sat dom like the cheese crosses I'm waiting to dry?

I'm looking forward to growing these out, I used the paper towel method and after 36hrs around 18/25 had cracked.

Got to be a keeper or two in there :yep: