*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Anyone know whom the cheque / p order needs to be made out to for subs?

Or as it's a p.o box send cash special delivery if it can be signed for?

Love

Arthur

@@arthur lee It's cash only mate and signed for. It cost me £2.08 the other day when I sent off for some seeds, but you can use special delivery if you like which will cost about £6. I've sent off for seeds loads of times and have never had a problem with the signed for.

Thanks casey

Your name had me humming "steaming and a rolling " reminiscing about black and white tv and my childhood

Will take your advice

What did u go for and any other personal reccomedations would be helpful

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

@@arthur lee I've only every subbed for madgiz's seeds, so I've never tried the rest, so I wouldn't like to say. This time i went for some smille F2 and some Smile x Blues IBl as I've not tried smile before.

Hadn't heard of the Casey Jones TV series until I saw on youtube as it's a bit before my time, but there is a strain called Casey Jones.

I will get my awfully handwritten ticket sent out tomorrow morning with £15 inside.

Il put a little plastic gameboy case in the jiffy for the seeds to be returned inside.

Thanks

• Like 1

I hope im not the only one to tape everything up only to realise ive put no money in the jiffy.

Anyways will be sent first class recorded in the next hour.

• Like 1

I hope im not the only one to tape everything up only to realise ive put no money in the jiffy.

Anyways will be sent first class recorded in the next hour.

When I sent mine, only put a tenner in lol so had to send a fiver off later.

Edited by GreenFingeredBob
  • Like 1

Hadn't heard of the Casey Jones TV series until I saw on youtube as it's a bit before my time, but there is a strain called Casey Jones.

:offtopic: casey jones was also a burger franchise in british railway stations in the late 80s / early 90s. they did a mean burger.

some useless info for you there mate.

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 3