*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Why not just become a lifer mate? :yep: lifetime subscription's only £100 and you'll get your choice of plenty seeds along with a green username, access to the subbies lounge and a go in a rather well used gimp suit :naughty:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@@Pot Luck Not really any info on the plants that will be produced as I normally have a glut of seed producing followed by several seed test runs and as such haven't personally tested many of the seeds I have produced recently as I haven't enough time or room to do it all at the same time which is a pity... lol

The same lot#5 Evo dad I have used for all my crosses and I have had him going for about 2 years when I tested the strain for OT1 and I believe brings a lot to the table with unique and rare genetics and I have been more than happy with the crosses of his I have tried.. He was crossed with my best looking heirloom Lebanese from Namka..

Heres the mum :)

gallery_8903_5202_15046.jpg

Heres the dad

gallery_8903_3479_192129.jpg

• Like 16

I've heard good things about your lot#5 dad. Wanted some Lebonese for ages, hoping to find some nice red colours.

Will report their progress on here when i pop them :)

Cheers man, the parents look solid, you have any other crosses lined up?

• Like 1

updated list to include new stock :)

:yinyang:

Really looking forward to sub, the site has helped so much.

Are we still working from this list?

Also is it 1 selection per sub? Thanks

I've heard good things about your lot#5 dad. Wanted some Lebonese for ages, hoping to find some nice red colours.

Will report their progress on here when i pop them :)

Cheers man, the parents look solid, you have any other crosses lined up?

I popped 4 Leb x Evo as part of my current grow. One died just after germinating, two others were males, and I have one female about 14 days into flower. Theyr'e very difficult to sex as I only saw what I thought were one single male staminates on two of them and nothing on the girl. I couldn't actually see any pre flowers on the female, but as she was smaller I took a chance that she would be female. It was only 5 days into flower that I saw pistils and saw that she a female, while all my other strains showed between 25-32 days veg. I'm looking forward to smoking her next year though. I've got 2 Killerskunk x Evo amongst my current grow too, and they look fantastic. I've done psychosis x evo a few times in the past and I can defintley recommend it.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 1