*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Subbed!....Any chance of either the old smile or the smellberyy f2s?...if not then whatever you have left is fine for me guy's :)

Thanks for setting up such a great site and its a pleasure to have subbed, i'll diarise whatever gets sent if anyone is interested....

Peace....

• Like 3

Just cropped a bountiful harvest of the following seeds..

Smile x Blues IBL

Smile x Psychosis

Smile F2

All untested as they are hot off the press/plant so to speak..

Rep this post if you are interested so I know roughly how many to send in.. :wassnnme:lol

@@madgiz dont know how to rep on my phone buy put me dow for a pack of them smille f2 mate

Smile x Blues IBL

Smile x Psychosis

Smile F2

Rep this post if you are interested so I know roughly how many to send in.. :wassnnme:lol

Damn, and i only subbed the other day and missed some of these, the smile x psychosis and smile f2's sound nice.....

i'd be up for giving some a run tho.... :yinyang:

i had the old drop of the smile f2 3 out of 5 came out really slow growing and a bit mutant .

oh well ive still got 5 more f2 and a 10 packet of smile .

im interested in the smile x blues ibl .

Yeah, Smile x Blues IBL would be ace!

I'm doing the F2 Smellyberry's of Madgiz' and I had a few slow growers but two have taken off lovely. I've cloned them and put them in bloom 2 nights back. Two pheno's and so far I'm thinking two keepers. Smelling lovely! Got an interesting hue to one of them too. The leaf edges have slightly blue colour to them. Is this something that's been recognised before? Curious to know if it's a trait of a particular strain/phenotype! Or maybe they're just a bit chilly. lol

@@madgiz sorry to bother you m8,but do you think smile x blues IBL or even your smellyberry f2's will still be available in new year?i have no income at the moment(long story)but will be subbing after Christmas and I really want to run these strains(amazing genetics).having sampled your genetics with m'olde cheese,i'm itching to try more.anything else in the groom would be a waste IMHO.best regards gwubba

having sampled your genetics with m'olde cheese,i'm itching to try more.anything else in the groom would be a waste IMHO.best regards gwubba

It's only 15 quid to subscribe to UK420 for 12 months mate :D and afaik m'olde cheese is nothing to do with Madgiz. :geek:

:yinyang:

Smile x Blues IBL

Smile x Psychosis

Smile F2

id be well happy getting smile f2 as subbie beans ,is there a way for a lifer to grab some ?do i nominate a member to get a subbie ?

Thinkin about sendin my subs in early now Old Smile has a lot of appeal but then so does the Smottie bx and the Smile F2's aaaaargh can ye do a pick n mix @@Joolz lol (not bein serious btw ;) )

Would beat the shit outta the old woolies pick n mix fer sure :yep:

• Like 2

id be well happy getting smile f2 as subbie beans ,is there a way for a lifer to grab some ?do i nominate a member to get a subbie ?

You could randomly sub a friend if you like or just send your subs in and have a lifetime + 1 year subscription.. lol

As for the interest I have had there should be plenty to go around.. :yep:

and afaik m'olde cheese is nothing to do with Madgiz. :geek:

True although mygeenmojo's project was revolved around the Oldtimes x Cheese I did a few years ago... :)

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 5