*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

not that its the only reason i am gonna do it but how does the seeds work if i upgrade to a lifer :)

b.b

(its going in the post tomorrow no matter what i am so grateful for all the advice i have received on here i saved more than that on my first crop ;) )

:( Mrs caught me writing out the jiffy with the cash on the table :doh: and calmly and collectedly explained that its not the best idea at the min to "spend money that we dont need to spend" :nono::nono::nono: so thats my lifer out the window for now but hopefuly i might be able to swing another year :in_love:

• Like 1

gonna get a years subs in the post tomorrow but i cant decide between the sottie x smottie, the c3b x (c3xcheese) or the smellyberry f2 :( any advice??

b.b

:( Mrs caught me writing out the jiffy with the cash on the table :doh: and calmly and collectedly explained that its not the best idea at the min to "spend money that we dont need to spend" :nono::nono::nono: so thats my lifer out the window for now but hopefuly i might be able to swing another year :in_love:

FFS lol

• Like 1

Apologies for being the noob here.

Can someone link me on how to sub? Where to send £ and how much etc.
I need some of the Psychosis beans!

Ty all

@@madgiz, any info on the psychoberry x lot5evos? Got ten all popped and happy alongside ten killers and really intrigued as to the high/lineage etc! Will start a diary inna few days as the new lappy has finally arrived :yahoo:

• Like 2

@@Darwin Well done on doing a diary..:yep:

The seeds are untested by me.. Psychoberry is a clone only strain originating from London I do believe and is a cross of Psychosis and Blueberry, Personally I prefer it to Psychosis as it is stronger and smells and tastes a little sweeter,, The Evo dad I have used so far to cross with killer Skunk , Cheese, Psychosis, Lebanese and it's self and is a proven winner IMO..

Enjoy and good luck.. :)

• Like 6

@@madgiz I've got my 2cheese ladies in beside clones of my smile keeper and you can see the difference. Whilst the smile is short and squat, the cheese is leggy and reaching for the stars. I've supercropped it to keep thd canopy level-ish, but I'm 2weeks into flower and I reckon stretch hasn't finished yet... lol

blimey theres still some them smottie x smottie about thats nice to see ty Farmer g for shareing them cool bro .i still got a selection of smottie beans about somewhere so never know oneday i might get to play with them again can but keep my fingers crossed after a bad year or so somethings gotta go right eventually aint it .

peace all n stay safe

• Like 10

i now know why she did it :) she only went and got me a SOLO :yahoo: with the case and some o-rings? im soo fucking chuffed its un real :rockon: it came on friday and i have been chuffing it ever since :D

(i know this aint related to the free seeds offer but i had to restore her good name and all that)

b.b

• Like 12

fook me @@baked bean(not literally)I've been buzzin off your posts about your subbie issues for weeks now.happy to hear the missus got yer a solo m8 atb gwubba.p.s. can you get cashback with solo? :oldtoker: