updated list to include new stock :)

From Kratos
Harlot x Otto
Harlot F2
these will be sent in packs of 15
-------------------------------------------------
From ratdog
psychosis bx 2
uk cheese x psy bx1 ( last few remaining)
----------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL
cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)
untested so will be sent out in packs of 25

----------------------------------------------------

From Mr Chang

cheese (suicide cut)
Psycho Crack (purple pheno)
psycho crack (the keeper)

--------------------------------------------------------

from iamafunkimunki

Arnes Hashplant x 10 reg
Guerilla Gold x 10 regs

From Highgrower

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1
Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

C3a x (C3 x Cheese)

C3b x (C3 x Cheese)

From Voodooman

Smellyberry f2

from VicFirth12

Sage x Fruity Chronic Juice
Sage x SmellyBerry x Cheese
Sage x Smottie Remixed

From Madgiz

Psychoberry x Lot#5 Evo
Psychosis x Lot#5 Evo
RSC Leb x Lot#5 Evo
Old Smile

From Fang

Early Pink Kush ( regs)

from Farmer G
Smottie x Smottie

:yinyang:

• Like 15

i dont think you will see many fems being made in this thread so dont hold off subbing waiting for them

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 7

Just to clarify - The Smottie seeds on offer are totally different to the ones previously on offer known as "smottie remix" these are the original works of Chemist and this Smottie line was developed and was ongoing for around 3 years afaik .

This is a Smottie Bx , they are a Bx to a Smottie clone chemist himself picked and was very special indeed .

Just thought i`d state this as members might be put off by something that has done the rounds but infact this is totally different and true to the project that originated :yep:

• Like 12

What is smottie?

Smottie is Hottie x Smile. Hottie is a selected Blue Cheese clone. I've done a few smottie remix and they were lovely but never done smottie herself. Might have to send off some more subs.

• Like 4

Smottie is Hottie x Smile. Hottie is a selected Blue Cheese clone. I've done a few smottie remix and they were lovely but never done smottie herself. Might have to send off some more subs.

I need to resubscribe and was thinking of getting some of RD's Psychosis Bx 2 but these sound great as well, can't afford to get both... oh the decisions...

• Like 1

I need to resubscribe and was thinking of getting some of RD's Psychosis Bx 2 but these sound great as well, can't afford to get both... oh the decisions...

I popped 4 and got 3 girls, all lovely, and kept the best one. She is as vigorous as fuck and just an overall peach of a plant. She doesn't taste much like blues so I take it she is very much psycho dom. Just can't say enough good things about this particular plant. So yes,get in there and snaggle yourself a pack while ye can still get them. I still have some. All the best

• Like 3

I popped 4 and got 3 girls, all lovely, and kept the best one. She is as vigorous as fuck and just an overall peach of a plant. She doesn't taste much like blues so I take it she is very much psycho dom. Just can't say enough good things about this particular plant. So yes,get in there and snaggle yourself a pack while ye can still get them. I still have some. All the best

I grabbed a pack of Psychosis Bx 2 after all your posts saying how good it was @ Do you know if ratdog did a diary when making these seeds?