*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I very much doubt it, just saying that your partner is treating you like a minor, bin done that and got the t-shirt mate. You don't sound like a person who takes the piss so why does she towards you, just saying like, not calling you a mother fucker. Can you imagine your state of mind in 20 years time if this carries on, you will be a mess.

Fuck yer you got seeds, your very passionate about it arnt you!

Yeah mate I don't hide it from anyone who asks(not the growing bit).I tell anyone who asks,with pride that I am a stoner.I pay my bills,I work and am a responsible parent.Just because I smoke it doesn't make me "bad".So damn right I'm passionate about it.Free the weed.

Do you have kids?

Yeah mate I have two,1 of each.

• Like 3

So i Send an envilope with the details from the ticket with the subscription fee + a jiffy bag with the adress to send my subby seeds to corect? Do i need to choose what type or is it random?? Im totally happy with random

Yep.

jiffy with your safe addy written on, a bit of paper with your username and choice of seeds and the subscription money all put inside an envelope and sent :)

• Like 3

Yep.

jiffy with your safe addy written on, a bit of paper with your username and choice of seeds and the subscription money all put inside an envelope and sent :)

Off to the post office i got then!

• Like 1

Hi I am trying to subscribe went through the process earlier to see what I needed.when I came back the page had refreshed now it says pending.so I can't process as the subscription number has gone...what do I do now other than having a vape lol

Edited by zippi23

Tell you what @@madgiz , these cheese crosses are growing like no-body's business. I'll get a pic up later but safe to say they're doing great. Had 6 germ from 12 (old seeds) and so far 2 females confirmed. Just waiting on the rest to show....

I'm growing them alongside my smile cuts so a couple of females would do and I'll choose a mother from them :yep:

• Like 4