*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just received old smile for my subbies this year can't wait to try them out, looking for a pheno which can handle the great outdoors ok I know certain phenos of old times can work great outside so fingers crossed for something special.

I also got a pack of otto x harlot which I'm looking to donate these to a friend who's interested in high cbd to help treat his hyperthyroidism, has anyone got any details on this one or grown it out before any info would be grand.

Thanks

Can't get hold of jiffy bag will an ordinary envelope do?Or a small container like they send from Herbies?For get this post I have aquired a jiffy.Subs on the way tonight.

Edited by ButchRoughlove

@@ButchRoughlove They sell padded envelopes in almost every post office in the country... lol

I have a VERY suspicious wife who gets upset if I am going to get more seeds."Why do you need the jiffy?" etc...

• Like 3

It is what your seeds come back in..

I know and so does she and that is the problem.I recently purchased seeds and if I tell her that I'm going to get more(hopefully),she will go spare.So it's secret squirell time...shhh don't tell her!

• Like 2

Just got my extra sub seeds, Old smiles & Harlot x Otto.

Thanks Joolz, Kratos & Madgiz

Diaries to follow on these come December time :)

• Like 1

I know and so does she and that is the problem.I recently purchased seeds and if I tell her that I'm going to get more(hopefully),she will go spare.So it's secret squirell time...shhh don't tell her!

I feel your pain :(

• Like 1

That makes me a mother f****er!

I very much doubt it, just saying that your partner is treating you like a minor, bin done that and got the t-shirt mate. You don't sound like a person who takes the piss so why does she towards you, just saying like, not calling you a mother fucker. Can you imagine your state of mind in 20 years time if this carries on, you will be a mess.

Fuck yer you got seeds, your very passionate about it arnt you!

Hey guys, I just done subscription thing but lost page with order details etc. Send username alright? Also silly question but who do address too..or just po box etc? Early pink kush still about yes?

• Like 1