*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Does the PM say Mwaaahaaaa! :D

Yeah, had a weird one with them and can't work out why. Popped 5. 2 out of those are still alive but have odd, near no growth. The others either had issues breaking the surface so I popped 3 more and had the same problem. I have two beans left but obviously a little sceptical about spending time on them now.

Read your PM. You're a gent considering I was paying for subs and the seeds were a bonus/incentive. I'd like to be able to consider myself a gent and turn down your kind offer but I'm clearly not as I can't bring myself to say no. So please accept a massive thanks from a massive twat! :lookaround:

I've been wondering about paying my subs or spending the doh on a pack of 3 sweet seeds psicodelicia, I hope some of the incentive seeds come up trumps for you @@Snowziff

So far the rest are doing well. The SmellyBerry F2's have been up and down but they're F2's and that's normal, I've learned. The HerixHeadband are thriving and the psychocrack and Psychosis Bx2's have all been quick to get to the stages they're at. As a newbie to seeds (and generally) I've struggled a little with gettting the feed right as they all seemed to go through a pale stage where I assumed I wasn't giving them enough. I burned some tips slightly as a result but even that hasn't caused anything more than a couple of leaves to be smaller than they would otherwise. The following nodes all bounced back and topping hasn't phased any of them either. I'm potting up today and really optimistic about how they'll allturn out. There's a particularly rich purple leaved smelly berry F2 that I'm hoping will do well and from what I hear the Psychosis Bx2's are pretty special so I can't wait for those. I've made them last on my current perpetual roster to make sure I've got something to look forward to throughout but tbh I could have done them in any order and felt that way really.

Sorry, bit of a ramble.

All in all though I'd say go for some subbies seeds @@nughead. I've had 100% success with all but the C3xOldtimes which Highgrower is kindly replacing with some untested stock he's recently done. Even if he hadn't offered I'd still be chuffed with what I've got. There's some pretty select genetics in amongst the available seeds mate.

You will know when the title below your name changes from 'member' to 'subscriber' and your account is upgraded..

• Like 3

thanks guys, ill give it another couple days then send my subs again, it was sent first class so somehow i dont think its made it through.

I think Joolz said something about going away for a week or summat, recently. He's probably snorkelling through the backlog now. :D That'll teach him to go diving in the sewers.

Hi all,

Its that time of year again so Im going to go wiv madgiz 's old smile due to growin out his cheese crosses 2 years ago turned out tiptop Im thinking on gettin a few years subs due to temptin seeds on offer!!

Dont know if this is against the rules guys but Im really really desperate to lay my hands on some MORE smottie remixes as Ive copped for 3 fantastic phenos but lost the best a huge yielder but im after smottie males dont know if anyone has any they could donate to site n Ill purchase them and pay for said persons subscription to boot.

sorry if im breaking the rules jules

any wayz .....

....all the best

.... Drops :yinyang:

Gunna get cracking soon on the 2015 selection!

Gettin slung into soil today.........

Psychoberry x lot5 evo!!

Can't wait to see what phenos these chuck out! Lookin for a nine week hazy berry so its a full pack goin in. Might see if we can grab some pollen off any males fer later.

thanks guys, ill give it another couple days then send my subs again, it was sent first class so somehow i dont think its made it through.

I dont check the PO box every day mate as it's a 50 mile round trip, usually go once or twice a week , I'll try and get there today :)

• Like 2

Has anyone done a run of the Smelly Berry F2's? I can't find a diary.

@@Snowziff Got some beans from a dear friend. This is a wonderful plant, won't require much in the way of nutes, is very tough , loves to be topped, yields very well if topped and trained,stretches to double it's size in bloom, mine is done in 8 weeks, after a short cure the smell is intensely fruity and the high is a lovely mellow laid back type of thing that'll have you swilling beer and reading poetry aloud!

It's a treat!

Edited by lasouris
  • Like 1

@@Snowziff Got some beans from a dear friend. This is a wonderful plant, won't require much in the way of nutes, is very tough , loves to be topped, yields very well if topped and trained,stretches to double it's size in bloom, mine is done in 8 weeks, after a short cure the smell is intensely fruity and the high is a lovely mellow laid back type of thing that'll have you swilling beer and reading poetry aloud!

It's a treat!

Thanks. I was wondering specifically about the F2's but either way that's great info. Thankyou! :)