*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@ nice pics mate, were those grown outdoors? Would love to know the outcome of those and how the smoke/yield is?

@@Nocturnal_Haze No mate where in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent, one was very small and the other massive run out of hieght ! Had to strap the para to the roof bars to get every last inch of room.

Both plants were grown the same time,soil,pot size (7.5ltr) feed, (PM) hoping little one will do 3/4oz and big one 3oz when dried.

Got another 4 or so in there now and one is even bigger, I should have strapped down but i am a idiot !!

• Like 1

@@Nocturnal_Haze No mate where in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent, one was very small and the other massive run out of hieght ! Had to strap the para to the roof bars to get every last inch of room.

Both plants were grown the same time,soil,pot size (7.5ltr) feed, (PM) hoping little one will do 3/4oz and big one 3oz when dried.

Got another 4 or so in there now and one is even bigger, I should have strapped down but i am a idiot !!

Sounds monstrous lol! Lookin forward to the smoke report mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

Has anyone done a run of the Smelly Berry F2's? I can't find a diary.

Got some on the go at the mo and one in particular is showing blackish hues on the petioles and leaves. Two others are but to a lesser degree however they have an extra set of nodes than the others but are same hight. One looking more indica than the others. There are 5 in total and seems like maybe 3 pheno's so far. Would love to check a diary.

Also a little update on the C3 x Oldtimes from my subbies. One is doing ok out of 4 beans cracked. One died under the surface and another sprouted and shed it's helmet under the surface which I thought was mad. I've picked it out and planted it but don't expect owt from it. Another broke the surface but still has no leaves in sight so I think I'll count that one out. Bit disappointing but no biggy as I'm limited for space and if the one that's doing well pans out I'll clone it and be happy. Seemed to be a slight blueish hue to the first leaves early on. Grown out now like.

with australia they xray everything coming in to the country ,seeds would be illegal there ,so you have to label the post correctly otherwise they open it ,i found cake decorations wrapped in carbon paper then duct tape will get them into the country no sweat ...did i say that out loud ?

• Like 6