*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Anyone growing any of my seeds?

link me up some pics or smoke reports if you are please.

:smokin:

I have asked for the pschocrack purple pheno.

Not sure of they will be going to be cracked yet as I may be moving soon

Wizard

• Like 1

I would give em 3/4 strength nutes and see how they go. Lots of people say you shouldnt let coco dry. I give em a wet dry cycle personally.

good luck :yep:

I have asked for the pschocrack purple pheno.
Not sure of they will be going to be cracked yet as I may be moving soon

Wizard

you dont count cos LED lol

• Like 1

Will do that then. Thanks @@mrchang.

I found a good wet/dry cycle to do my last plants the world of good in coco. Just seems that fresh coco stays wetter for longer until it gets a little compacted, regardless of how many roots are in there. It may be that it looks wetter/darker to some extent, thinkin about it. FWIW I'm using Canna Pro + I think.

@@mrchang I've got 2 red diesel and Girl Scout cookies .

They've been under a 250 for about 6 weeks in coco.

Red diesel

gallery_47814_7655_75683.jpg

Girl Scout cookies

gallery_47814_7655_86353.jpg\cell \lastrow\row}

They will will be flowered in a few weeks on the edge of the room after cuttings taken.

Let's hope we get some girls.

• Like 2

:ohmygod: Girl Scout Cookies?......I didn't know you had your hand in that jar Mr Chang! How does one go about procuring some special crumbs? Do you first need the Red Diesel to fuel the magic carpet ride to the inner circle or can any old bum nugget get a snuffle?

I'd do things for them apples! :starwars:

No reacharounds though!

:ohmygod: Girl Scout Cookies?......I didn't know you had your hand in that jar Mr Chang! How does one go about procuring some special crumbs? Do you first need the Red Diesel to fuel the magic carpet ride to the inner circle or can any old bum nugget get a snuffle?

I'd do things for them apples! :starwars:

No reacharounds though!

They went like hot cakes on a cold day..

• Like 1

Just sat and cropped one of ratdogs psycho bx2s last night/this mornin.........and now the whole house fuckin stinks. Delighted with this one again.

Good to know mate, please keep us posted on how they turn out.

These are first on my list for next year's grow period.... Which doesn't start till March though :-(

Good to know mate, please keep us posted on how they turn out.

These are first on my list for next year's grow period.... Which doesn't start till March though :-(

This is second time round for this particular girl and I've got another clone just went into a 10ltr pot to flower for Christmas. Really nice plants........big UPS to ratdog

• Like 4

@@mrchang

i have 4 red diesel in flower now and they are looking good i just finished a run with 5 but 1 was lo leggy for me. as for the smoke they got me quite baked even tho it was a shocker of a grow (new loft setup still tweaking the design lol) i will try and get some good pics of the remaining girls for ya

b.b

p.s 5 females out of 5 seeds popped :D cant say better than that and im not even using a led lol

• Like 3

Not sure whether I should start a thread in strain talk for this. Might be a very simple answer...

I've got a few of Madgiz' Smelly Berry F2's on the go. I already see some differences in them. Some have much thinner leaves. Only one in fact, is showing fat indica leaves so far. The others are more similar to one another but hard to tell much at this stage. (3rd leaf set). So my question is, after searching my balls off and finding nowt, what should I expect as far as pheno's go. I'm still a little in the dark on the F2 thing and most other things breeding related tbh. Can I expect to get something similar/the same as OT1's SmellyBerry or am I looking at a different beastie all together?

@@Snowziff

F2's are made by crossing any male and any female from a strain, you can use any male or female.

F2 is where you find the variation to start new lines or open up recessive genes.

Basically you will get wild variation, some that are nothing like either parent, completely different ends of the scale.

Its all about numbers at F2 because you're just as likely to get shit as gold, you need to do your own selection.

RR

@@Snowziff

F2's are made by crossing any male and any female from a strain, brother with sister.

F2 is where you find the variation to start new lines or open up recessive genes.

Basically you will get wild variation, some that are nothing like either parent, completely different ends of the scale.

Its all about numbers at F2 because you're just as likely to get shit as gold, you need to do your own selection.

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
  • Like 2