*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

İ need to send in another years subs while theres still some psycho bx2s left. Really chuffed with them,some of the best plants Ive grown for ages.

• Like 1

İ need to send in another years subs while theres still some psycho bx2s left. Really chuffed with them,some of the best plants Ive grown for ages.

:eek: Did you find many different pheno's in there @? I'm wondering what to expect and going by the rave reviews I'm thinking a mother will be in order. Would be dead useful and a little saver to know what to look out for.

:eek: Did you find many different pheno's in there @? I'm wondering what to expect and going by the rave reviews I'm thinking a mother will be in order. Would be dead useful and a little saver to know what to look out for.

İ got three girls from four seeds and they were all pretty uniform through veg. They were all quite similair to smoke too but the one İ kept was just a wee bit different,tropical fruit with just a hint of blues. Simply gorgeous. They are also some of the most vigorous plants Ive ever grown.

• Like 1

so you get free seeds with a years subscription? is there a list you pick from or your just sent randoms? any addition info ?

Hi I'd like to subscribe but only grow outdoors are there any of iamafunkimunki seeds left or any out door crosses soon to be on offered?

thanks.

Edited by teatimetraveller

they beans people sent in for free booty if look through the person who they froms posts and pic and they dont have any then jut get them and be the first to do a diary on them , then we will all know !:)

• Like 1

Finally getting round to sending my subs tomorrow and I have no idea what seeds to ask for???

Think as mr Chang loves LEDs I might get his purple ;)

• Like 1

updated list :)

From Kratos

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15

-------------------------------------------------

From ratdog

psychosis bx 2

uk cheese x psy bx1

----------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL

cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)

untested so will be sent out in packs of 25

----------------------------------------------------

From Mr Chang

cheese (suicide cut)

Psycho Crack (purple pheno)

psycho crack (the keeper)

--------------------------------------------------------

from iamafunkimunki

Arnes Hashplant x 10 reg

Guerilla Gold x 10 regs

From Highgrower

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

From Voodooman

Smellyberry f2

from VicFirth12

Sage x Fruity Chronic Juice

Sage x SmellyBerry x Cheese

Sage x Smottie Remixed

From Madgiz

Psychoberry x Lot#5 Evo

Psychosis x Lot#5 Evo

RSC Leb x Lot#5 Evo

also, I'm away for a week as from tomorrow so any subs sent in between today and next friday will be processed on my return :yinyang:

• Like 3

@@madgiz What's happening with the old Smile F2's chap? Are you adding them to the list or waiting to get the fresh ones done? I've been keeping my eye out for them. Was planning on grabbing some with a couple more years subs as I really regret not picking up a pack of Mr Changs 'purple pheno' along with 'the keeper's I got.

P.S Smelly berry F2's doing well. Still at seedling stage. Some odd shaped cotyledon. Forked like it was trying to sprout 4 rather than 2. Another has 3 but normal growth above. Not sure it really means anything and this is my first time from seed so just thought it worth a mention. :)

Edited by Snowziff

@@madgiz What's happening with the old Smile F2's chap? Are you adding them to the list or waiting to get the fresh ones done? I've been keeping my eye out for them. Was planning on grabbing some with a couple more years subs as I really regret not picking up a pack of Mr Changs 'purple pheno' along with 'the keeper's I got.

Same here re Smile F2's, let us know mate when you've got a minute.