*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

I've just lost my entire seed stock with being busted :( some genetics there I will never be able to get again! But the smiles will get me of to a good start so will re sub for sure

Edited by Master Kush

I am about to make some Smile f2's and though I'd check my seed stock and just found about 250 Smile f2'sI made about 3 years ago if anyone is interested.. ?

Pending a germination test otherwise you will have to wait for the new batch around xmas.. :)

id love to get me hands on a few smile beans ,they could be just the ticket for two ladies i know ..

Fuckers! Taking your seeds! :( They don't know just how much that must hurt. And they don't deserve to know else it'd make them enjoy it even more, I'm sure. Fuckers!

Think I might have to take another years subscription for some Smile F2's. :fear:

I wasn't sure who the Heri x Headband were from. They came as a bonus. Maybe because I subbed four years rather than going the whole hog and getting a lifetime sub. Doing it that way is mutually beneficial anyway. The forum receives contributions on an ongoing basis and you/we get some pretty rare seed for fookin rare price! Win! :yahoo:

Not to say there's anything wrong with going lifetime obv's! We is all equals innit blud! :angel_not::v: :v:

I am about to make some Smile f2's and though I'd check my seed stock and just found about 250 Smile f2'sI made about 3 years ago if anyone is interested.. ?

Pending a germination test otherwise you will have to wait for the new batch around xmas.. :)

@madgiz, i will take some as well man. when will they be ready? money will be sent for my sub asap :)

• Like 1

Get some of ratdogs psycho bx2s popped Snowziff brother. İ germed 4 seeds and got 3 girls. They were all pretty uniform in size and structure and were real easy to grow. Lovely smoke too,all tropical fruit sweet earthy skunk funk. Those girls were flowered at a mates house but İ kept a few cuts of what İ thought the best one and have one just started week six now and she is lookin braw. This is one of the best plants Ive seen in years and seein as Ive been growin ugorgs for the last 3yrs thats sayin somethin.

Edited by oldsalty
  • Like 1

Get some of ratdogs psycho bx2s popped Snowziff brother. İ germed 4 seeds and got 3 girls. They were all pretty uniform in size and structure and were real easy to grow. Lovely smoke too,all tropical fruit sweet earthy skunk funk. Those girls were flowered at a mates house but İ kept a few cuts of what İ thought the best one and have one just started week six now and she is lookin braw. This is one of the best plants Ive seen in years and seein as Ive been growin ugorgs for the last 3yrs thats sayin somethin.

I already stuck 5 smellyberry in the water. What d'you reckon, would the Psycho Bx2's grow well alongside them? Not sure whether to be patient rather than complicate things. I've heard very good things about them though!

@@madgiz

Those Smile F2's are exactly what I'm looking for, even though I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more seeds lol . ... its ok though, they're freebies....

• Like 1

I've just lost my entire seed stock with being busted :( some genetics there I will never be able to get again! But the smiles will get me of to a good start so will re sub for sure

feck.....sorry to hear that, that is awful beyond words.

Pending a germination test otherwise you will have to wait for the new batch around xmas..:)

I have been holding off doing my subs in the hope smile would come up. So yes please!!

I already stuck 5 smellyberry in the water. What d'you reckon, would the Psycho Bx2's grow well alongside them? Not sure whether to be patient rather than complicate things. I've heard very good things about them though!

I put 5 in water less than 48hrs ago. Within 8 hours 4 had cracked. Just checked them and they now all have legs. Surely a good sign. Nice one @@madgiz!

updated list

From Kratos

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15

-------------------------------------------------

From ratdog

psychosis bx 2

uk cheese x psy bx1

----------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL

cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)

untested so will be sent out in packs of 25

----------------------------------------------------

From Mr Chang

cheese (suicide cut)

Psycho Crack (purple pheno)

psycho crack (the keeper)

--------------------------------------------------------

from iamafunkimunki

Arnes Hashplant x 10 reg

Guerilla Gold x 10 regs

--------------------------------------------------------

From Highgrower