*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hi All,

10 'Pink Killer x Smotties' from @@highgrower came through the door yesterday. Forgot to include my username too,d'khead.lol. Ta for sorting it anyway Joolz. Looking forward to doing these. Any heads up on flowering timies 8-10wks? Oh n' are they regs? If I read right they're Pink Panther x Killer Skunk x Smile x Hotties. If I can't find a high out of that lot then there could be something in that long term use = high tolerance blurb but I'm sure they'll be lovely. :)

• Like 1

Yup they are regs and are made up from (Pink Panther x Killer Skunk) x Smottie - i would guess anything in the 8-10 week mark.

• Like 2

i just got some Psychosis x Lot#5 Evo by mad giz and psycho crack (the keeper) by mr chang thanks boys and thanks UK420 im a very happy boy :)

• Like 1

Hello all. I've just subbed up and about to send off my jiffy bags. Do I just ask for one variety or a mix. Don't really mind as I'm sure there's good stock in all the beans.

• Like 1

Received my freebees yesterday, too. Massive thanks to Joolz and all the donators. In my case, Rat dog, Madgiz, Highgrower and Mr Chang! Was so excited and am now struggling to decide what to germ first.

I have my sights on the Smellyberry F2's from Madgiz but also have C3 x Oldtimes, Psychosis bx2, Psychocrack (the keeper) and Heri x Headband.

Anyone care to offer some advice on any of those strains?

I favour Coco, scrog in 1.2 square meters under 600w dual spectrum. Might go a bit lower on wattage for early veg. Possibly CFL.

This will be my first time growing from seed.

I've been looking for info and grow diaries but not really finding much. Think my search skills must be lacking something. :(

Received my freebees yesterday, too. Massive thanks to Joolz and all the donators. In my case, Rat dog, Madgiz, Highgrower and Mr Chang! Was so excited and am now struggling to decide what to germ first.

I have my sights on the Smellyberry F2's from Madgiz but also have C3 x Oldtimes, Psychosis bx2, Psychocrack (the keeper) and Heri x Headband.

Anyone care to offer some advice on any of those strains?

I favour Coco, scrog in 1.2 square meters under 600w dual spectrum. Might go a bit lower on wattage for early veg. Possibly CFL.

This will be my first time growing from seed.

I've been looking for info and grow diaries but not really finding much. Think my search skills must be lacking something. :(

Im sure heri x headband is made by @ and Psychosis BX 2 supposed to be the dogs dangly bits from Ratdog, I had my eyes on the Sb F2 as well hope they last in stock till I get some cash paper money lol lol

I am about to make some Smile f2's and though I'd check my seed stock and just found about 250 Smile f2'sI made about 3 years ago if anyone is interested.. ?

Pending a germination test otherwise you will have to wait for the new batch around xmas..:)

• Like 14

I am about to make some Smile f2's and though I'd check my seed stock and just found about 250 Smile f2'sI made about 3 years ago if anyone is interested.. ?

Pending a germination test otherwise you will have to wait for the new batch around xmas.. :)

Yes I'm interested mate I'll request them when I resub in the next week.