*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Yipeeee the wife said its lifetime membership for my birthday

Shame its more than a few weeks away might have to get a year in the meentime

• Like 1

Doin a second run of ratdogs Psycho bx2 and she may well replace our blues cut as our staple keeper. Great plant,super stinky/tasty and a lovely high. Well worth a go for anyone who can't decide.

• Like 6

Finally got around to getting organised to send of my sub fee. Only problem is, I can't make a seed decision.

I'm sure I'm far from alone with that dilemma!

Think I may have just decided actually but every time I look at the list again I'm like a woman in a shoe shop and I wanna try them ALLLLLLL on. :wink_kiss::russian:

Is there anyway that a fella could purchase a selection atop the sub fee?

Finally got around to getting organised to send of my sub fee. Only problem is, I can't make a seed decision.

Think I may have just decided actually but every time I look at the list again I'm like a woman in a shoe shop and I wanna try them ALLLLLLL on. :wink_kiss::russian:

Pretty sure you can sub for more then 1 year at a time. Oza

• Like 1

lol yeh there's quite a selection on there, I've read good things about ratdogs psychosis bx2 and I like the sound of highgrowers oldtimesxC3 and if I didn't have a pack in the fridge I'd consider SmellyBerry f2s.. You could always sub a few years in advance and get a selection ;)

I went for the oldtimersxc3 done some of higrower seedsin the past and they were nice to say the least.

I m hopping to make some smellyberry f2 soon to donate as well that help my choice

• Like 2

Ratdogs psycho bx2. I wish I could post a pic of this girl......absolutely stunnin. For sure the finest plant to grace my grow in a long time and you need these in your.life. You can also pay more than one years subs in one go and get a pack.for every years subs you send. This is a fantastic offer and I cant reccomend it enough. Ive had three packs,some smellyberry.f2s, budelaires smottie remix and of course ratdogs psycho bx2s and ALL of them have been better than some stuff from breeders that cost 3 or 4 times the price. A no brainer really.

• Like 4

Ratdogs psycho bx2. I wish I could post a pic of this girl......absolutely stunnin. For sure the finest plant to grace my grow in a long time and you need these in your.life. You can also pay more than one years subs in one go and get a pack.for every years subs you send. This is a fantastic offer and I cant reccomend it enough. Ive had three packs,some smellyberry.f2s, budelaires smottie remix and of course ratdogs psycho bx2s and ALL of them have been better than some stuff from breeders that cost 3 or 4 times the price. A no brainer really.

Looks like I was heading in the right direction then. :yes: Though it was the Cheese x psy I had my eye on. Looks like I'll have to take both now. :doh:

Mr Chang and Highgrower keep looking over at me, all seductive like too. :in_love:

This isn't gonna end well.

:chains:

Edited by Snowziff

updated list to include new stock :yinyang:

From Kratos
Harlot x Otto
Harlot F2
these will be sent in packs of 15
-------------------------------------------------
From ratdog
psychosis bx 2
uk cheese x psy bx1
----------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL
cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)
untested so will be sent out in packs of 25

----------------------------------------------------

From Mr Chang

cheese (suicide cut)
Psycho Crack (purple pheno)
psycho crack (the keeper)

--------------------------------------------------------

from iamafunkimunki

(EWS x Bonkers) x (Danish Gold) Fems x 10
Danish Gold x UK Cheese Fems x 10
(Danish Gold x UK Cheese) x Danish Gold x Freeze Cheese) Fems x 10
Arnes Hashplant x 10 reg