*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

pink killer x sb gd1 @@highgrower ..sounds like smellyberry x pink panther x killerskunk ..no idea what the gd 1 is though

e2a read back its grapefruit diesel ..a new one on me ..but thats what i like about weed ..its all new

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 1

@Mr Chang hi bro are the suicide cheese a bx of some sort? What did you use for the father?

Cheers bro

Edited by sianhan
  • Like 1

Thanks joolz and uk420 and ck for donating Gojicheddar I recived them today also recived some heri x headband does anyone have any info on theses thankyou

Edited by medibudgrower
  • Like 1

you`ll love heri headand ..done a few of them and cuttings .great plant but very sensitive tolight leaks or missing the 12/12 light regime ..as long as you keep that constant it wont herme ..but its worth doing for the limey tasting pheno that reaks like headband and has the same forehead tightening effect .lovely lovey smoke ...check my led diary

• Like 1

Cant believe fucking GojiCheddars gone and so many seeds are available

Only if I didnt get fuckin raided and them pigs didnt take everything I could've got some of these strains into my hands

Ffs.. absolutely furious

@CK i hope you got some back up seeds or bx or something :(:crybaby:

• Like 1

Mr Chan replied to a pm regarding the suicide. He used a male from bodhi's headtrip for anyone who wanted to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone shed some light on the harlot f2's please.

I have had a search on here and googled otto, has anyone run these? Done a smoke report?

Whats left of the free seeds list chaps

They call me yellow mellow...

eta: mellow yellow ahahah.

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Like 1