*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hello uk420 just wondered if mr Chang or anyone could tell me the difference between the psycho crack (the keeper) and the (purple pheno) please :)

Also any info on flower time etc

Thanks

Hmm.. do seeds get lost in the post often? Im sure Joolz told me they were posted off last thursday or friday

Does anyone know how long it takes for my account to get updated to subscriber as I posted subs Monday hoping they haven't got lost with royal mail

Does anyone know how long it takes for my account to get updated to subscriber as I posted subs Monday hoping they haven't got lost with royal mail

Hey man, seeing as it's a PO box that the subs get posted to I guess you will have to wait until someone has been to the box. It's only been 4 days.

• Like 2

Seems that while my laptop's been down i've let my sub's slip.Judging by that list i'd best get that sorted pronto.lol. Just finishing some of Ratty's 'uk cheese x psychosis b x 1' that are so so tricy. So it'll probably be 'psychosis b x 2' if there's any left,and ummm let me see,choices,choices. :)

i've tried at every single seed of the cheese mix and but one failed, they sprouted a little and died. The one that sprouted has stayed 1 inch tall and looks like the day it sprounted.

I've not got a problem sprouting seeds, the other seeds i got are all fine infact i has popped 2 autos and 2 other seeds from othyer seed banks before i come on here to say about this, all were fine. Bit annoyed by this as i was hopeing to get a good cheese plant, it's the only reason i subbed.

@@HippyHair the seeds should be a bonus not a reason but each to their own. I m sure if you pm joolz he would look in to it...when i sub that was the reason the good people of uk420

• Like 3

i've tried at every single seed of the cheese mix and but one failed, they sprouted a little and died. The one that sprouted has stayed 1 inch tall and looks like the day it sprounted.

I've not got a problem sprouting seeds, the other seeds i got are all fine infact i has popped 2 autos and 2 other seeds from othyer seed banks before i come on here to say about this, all were fine. Bit annoyed by this as i was hopeing to get a good cheese plant, it's the only reason i subbed.

I subbed to support the site, just saying.

• Like 5

I appreciate this site very much, i do spend some time coming on here and to be able to contribute to the running costs is a bonus in my eyes. I'm not getting into the act of becoming a troll by any means, i was genourally annoyed about the seeds not working and was i supposed to not come on here and say?

If the seeds sprouted then surely they did work?

If they died after that point it's likely something to do with the environment they were grown in rather than any problem with the genetics.

• Like 1

Hey, I've had a quick look through this thread a couple of times but can't find instructions on how I go about choosing my seeds along with my subscription purchase. probably being blind but can someone tell me how please? I can see where I purchase a subscription but no option to choose preferred seeds and nowhere to input a delivery address.

Thanks