*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

A nice envelope arrived today wi some of Rattys Psychosis bx2 in it for me along wi some NLxBBxBB to play with :yep:

Nice one thanks @@Joolz and co

Hazy

This is what Glasto says about it @, incase you missed it bud:

:yep:

Its a NL x BB female picked from nearly 40 seeds of the same batch (World of Seeds), dusted with a Sensi seeds Big Bud male from 1998. There are some big totem pole phenos to be found, all nice & skunky, some with that creamy edge, a bit like critical.

Hope you enjoy :v:

my payment for lifetime member will be en route wednesday ,can i request any of those pink killer seeds ,preferably shorter phenotype if one is available ..

thanks chaps ,btw its cash and itll be registerd but not sign for ..any probs with that let me know in before wednesday lunchtime ..ta .

Just posted my subs today looking forward to ck gojichedder was hard to choose from the list to many nice ones

• Like 1

dammit i didnt see the nlxbbxbb ..it sounds like a alphabetti spaghetti incident ...

• Like 5

Looking at that list I'm going to have to sub for at least a few years there's so many tempting crosses to choose from. I was already tempted by CK's & ratdogs hacks & now there's even more to choose from. A big thanks to everyone who sends in their seeds for subbing ect.

• Like 2

Just seen the Smellyberry F2's. How close to the original are they likely to be?

@@sidders Pm'ed you mate.

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Like 1