*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Except i still need to find that damn pink bubblegum..

Cheers! :v:

Me too... Me too..

Once you do, do let us know, yeah? :yinyang:

• Like 1

So can i send in another sub and get more seeds?

Yep - The Joolzinator will add another year to your membership. Not totally sure what happens if one keeps subbing 'till ya get to the £100 (Lifetime member) mark though. The way I see it: Seeds from some other bank may average say, £30 per 10 (If you're lucky!) and as long as you choose well, you should be fine, but here, at £15 a pop, that at least 6 bags of at least 10 seeds and the occasional freebie - and most of the strains are tip-top, with added support from the breeder (If they've not been smoking too much ;) including the high likelihood that there is a diary on here, which helps immensely..

Oh yeah! ;)And - those 15 'queen's bean tokens' will contribute to the increasing greatness of the community, website and the people who work very hard behind the scenes.

UK420 seedbank For. The. Win.

:yep:

• Like 4

beans arrived this morning goji cheddar and nl x bb x bb thanks very much lots of sowing to do now

• Like 2

'Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1' and 'C3 x Oldtimes' for me!

Im presuming in relation the the PKxSxGD '1' means version 1, '2' version 2 and '1+2' a mixture of both.. ?

Edited by Punk#1

There were 2 Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel girls - 1 and 2

1 - was done by 9 weeks and quite smokeable from early in the 8th.

2 - took longer but yielded more and went a bit purplely.

When smoking and picking out the seeds i sometimes forgot which one the seed came from so went into the 1+2 glass - when i wasnt as mashed i kept the seeds from 1 and 2 separate. Neither had much diesel to them - both looked like Smellyberrys phenos.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 2

Ah cool thanks for the explaination and info bud!

Cant wait to try them, i'll hopefully do a diary in the near future

:v:

For those wondering about the Smottie Remixes - same story as with the Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesels - 2 girls 1 and 2.

No 1 - quicker finisher of the two 8 weeks - lower yielder of the two - smoke wise knocks me out and cant keep my eyes open, has me on the sofa even after a small jay - perfect to set yourself up for an afternoon nap - nice and fruity/cheesy smell/taste.

No 2 - quite the opposite - is happy to go past 10 weeks - taste and smell again fruity but not cheesy - high wise very different from No 1 much more up - much better for day time smoking but not as strong as No 1. Warning a small number of nads less than 20 on the whole plant around week 9 mark but didnt self seed as I dont think they produced any pollen.

• Like 1

Sent my sub last Monday and got my goji cheddar today so well happy with that plus a unexpected freebie nl x bb x bb ,big thanks to joolz and the 420 crew and of course c.k for making them and sharing with us all :)

Anyone know what the nl x bb x bb are can't see them on the list ?

Edited by Virgin1
  • Like 1

I got those too mate, i think they are 'Northern Lights x Big Bud x Big Bud'

just a guess

But im glad to have these in my collection

I cant find any info on NLxBBxBB but i think they will more than likely be similar to NLxBB, of which there is plenty of info to search for

Edited by Punk#1