*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

My routine.

Use john innes potting compost

microwave it to kill germs

put seed straight in.

I've tried soaking a few first in water still no go, i may have had the temp at 27c throughout with watering everyday, keeping it moist.

so perhaps they got to wet and hot, i've just potted 2 more seeds this time i will let them stay at 23c and give them a bit more air see how it goes.

27c is far too hot imo for germing seeds, 20-22c seems good for me, i find the higher the temp the more chance of them rotting

Edited by Punk#1
  • Like 1

Yer i know it was to hot, i now have 5 put into soil just waiting for them to pop there heads above ground. I had it in my head that 27c was a good temp i have never thought that before i started these seeds.

Yer i know it was to hot, i now have 5 put into soil just waiting for them to pop there heads above ground. I had it in my head that 27c was a good temp i have never thought that before i started these seeds.

Sorry man i didnt read the end of your post when you said you'd try them at 23c with more air.. Got a bad habit of not reading properly i do!

Sorry man i didnt read the end of your post when you said you'd try them at 23c with more air.. Got a bad habit of not reading properly i do!

I did not think anything of it. I hate waiting though for the seeds to pop.

Subbies in the post now :yep: now just need to wait an get fitted wi ma shiney new green jacket :)

Hazy

It's not green, man. It's black and rubbery... ;) what little rubber there is left that is.

I ordered some GG stock for next year in order to get the stench of that suit out of my mind... but I realise it's just gonna make it worse...

:pitchfork:

• Like 1

bend and spread boyo ...bend n spread ..,i must gather me funds for life subbie soon ..and those killer panthers are a must by the looks of things

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me what from the latest list would be the most fruity, relexing yet 'up' high? Going to sub for another 2 years i think, ran into some cash :ninja:

Just kidding its legit :P

E2a: ok just a relaxing up high then. spose i want it all..

Edited by Punk#1

Can anyone tell me what from the latest list would be the most fruity, relexing yet 'up' high? Going to sub for another 2 years i think, ran into some cash :ninja:

Just kidding its legit :P

E2a: ok just a relaxing up high then. spose i want it all..

I would say go for any of

C3 x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1 + 2

e2a. Not that i'm an expert or anything lol, but with those crosses it seems like you might just find a keeper.. you might just be able to have it all ;):yinyang:

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze
  • Like 1

Cool thanks @@Nocturnal_Haze

I'll go for one of those + the C3 x Oldtimes i think.

Cant really be arsed with seedbanks now i dont think, tried and tested genetics right here!

Except i still need to find that damn pink bubblegum..

Cheers! :v:

• Like 2