*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Got my seeds yesterday, Madgiz's Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile, cant wait to try these beauties'

RR

Had them last year wish i still had my mother plant, what a easy plant to grow and a top smoke, a mate smoked last bit about a month ago ( had been cureing for about 8 months) blew his head off !!

Some pics of them in my album if you want to see what i got from them.

• Like 1

@jools All ithe list says is

from Madigiz
some more of his Cheese crosses

Sorry to be a pain but its the Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile i am gagging for. would be able to post subs tonight if possible to get some.

I think you just have to take a screenshot of your comfirmation of subscription by going to 'My Subscription' take a screenshot, print it and post that along with a SAE

I think you just have to take a screenshot of your comfirmation of subscription by going to 'My Subscription' take a screenshot, print it and post that along with a SAE

No ink in my printer (updated the firmware now my inks won't work)

Just click to subscribe again @ & write the addy down. Then put a note in with your screen name & seeds of choice with subs & a SAE small jiffy bag :yep:

Hope this helps bro... pT :yinyang:

Just click to subscribe again @ & write the addy down. Then put a note in with your screen name & seeds of choice with subs & a SAE small jiffy bag :yep:

Hope this helps bro... pT :yinyang:

Wont let me get to the Addy only life subbie has a option

The addy should be on there then @ then you should be able to just click off, when you wrote addy down :wassnnme:

pT :yinyang:

It won't show you the address because you are already a subscriber , pm a mod for the address ;)

• Like 1

It won't show you the address because you are already a subscriber , pm a mod for the address ;)

Cheers bill just sent pm to a mod.