*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Free seeds?

Subscribe to UK420 and get some free seeds!

Afraid there wont be much low odour strains here though Squirrel :P

Might be though?

Edited by Punk#1

Are there any goji cheddar left? and how do I go about subscribing?

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 3

I know some are in the post on their way to me, they must be flying off the shelves fast !

Click on your name in top right of the webpage and select the manage subscription option. Follow the instructions and send the amount to the address you will get with a stamped self addressed envelope so seeds can be sent to you. Don't forget (like I did) to write on your subscription information what seeds you would like.

• Like 1

@mr rhino I sent 20 packs in but not sure if they all gone ~ PM Joolz and ask, if not I've got a few packs held back I could send one in for ya?

• Like 1

@mr rhino I sent 20 packs in but not sure if they all gone ~ PM Joolz and ask, if not I've got a few packs held back I could send one in for ya?

That would be good CK...I will subscribe now !! Thanks mate

• Like 1

I just wished that the seeds I paid good money for from established seed stock/banks, were just half as vigorous as these beauties I received from @@mrchang and uk420. They are flying, and already overtaken the shite batch of BerryBomb that just hatched and then dont want to grow. And only 3 out of the pack of 10, actually germinated! Big up mrchang and your hybrid vigour. Wish I done the lot now, instead of just 4! Hopeing for 2 chicks to fill a hole for me! Oooo errr misses!

Edited by reds
  • Like 8

My seeds arrived today.

A pack of CK's GojiCheddar which I am really looking forwards to popping in a couple of months.

An extra and unexpected pack of Heri Headband by Glasto, I shall have to read up on these, just seen some pictures in Glasto's gallery but have not found a diary for them yet.

Thanks to Joolz, CK, Glasto, UK420. Awesome ! I shall be doing diaries on both seeds and be crossing them with Ogre pollen I have just made this week so will be sure to send seeds back to the forum to spread the love :)

edit: found what I was looking for :D

Herijuana ibl x Headband - Headband is from DNA, Heri dad used was from Sannie.

Hope you enjoy :yinyang:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

Ok typically after i sent my sub payment off ive been able to find a safe address to use.

Can i just post off my SAE with my username on a peice of paper to get my seeds?

I presume i'll need to do more to confirm my identity..

I sent in a printed screenshot of the subscription information that you get when submitting subscription request by paying cash. As well as the SAE.

Got my seeds yesterday, Madgiz's Oldtimes x Cheese x Cheese x Smile, cant wait to try these beauties'

RR

• Like 4

sent my lifetime away during the week should have landed yesterday defo, but i too have fucked up some as i lost my details so my email and screen name is all thats included if theres any problems just mail, i know i am a twat! :bangin:

Im going to request seeds by @@madgiz, He takes some amazing photographs so i'll have what he's smokin' and maybe my photography will improve :D

• Like 2

Im going to request seeds by @@madgiz, He takes some amazing photographs so i'll have what he's smokin' and maybe my photography will improve :D

youl be onto winners there then, i have grown a few of his :chef: ! not sure about gaining the photo skills tho :smokin:

• Like 1

updated list

from iamafunkimunki

(EWS x Bonkers) x (Danish Gold) Fems x 10

Purple Maroc x Outdoor Grapfruit Fems x 10

Danish Gold x UK Cheese Fems x 10

(Danish Gold x UK Cheese) x Danish Gold x Freeze Cheese) Fems x 10

Freezeland x 10 Regs

Arnes Hashplant x 10 reg

Guerilla Gold x 10 regs

First come first served on the new stock from iamafunkimunki as there is one pack of each

:yinyang:

Mornin' @@Joolz. Just wondering if there are any of these left? I am just about to send in some more subs and would really like some GG genetics as stock for next year.

e2a: Joolz, not Madgiz

Edited by bumpkinbwoy