*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Subbies seeds have arrived!!!

Any info on the Blue Streak Autos??

Which ones do you have Dave? I sent in some F3's & some Blue x Cheese autos.

:yinyang:

Which ones do you have Dave? I sent in some F3's & some Blue x Cheese autos.

@ I received the F3s mate, so ty very much indeed. Can you give alittle info on them? Nice one mate, reds.

I made the BS f3 outdoor last year although they will be ok for indoors. Its just a re worked line of Mdanzigs BS#2 auto. Here is his blurb -

Blueberry 2004 circa, and was crossed to my Master Low. Master Low consists of Dutch Passions "Master Kush" 2003 circa crossed to Joint Doctors Lowryder, and backcrossed again to secure auto-flowering. A wonderfully smelling Blueberry clone only was crossed twice to Master Low, and then inbred for several generations. The heavily pungent smell of "lemon pledge" of Master Kush will shine through at times, along with many smells of fruit, but most always Blueberry. This is one of the strongest autos I have ever bred due to its size of stalk, and branching, she will get pretty tall at times sometimes reaching up near 4 feet. This plant should very much please the auto enthusiast and will definitely get as tall as some non autos. Flowering times can be a bit longer due to the many strains included in the genealogy, so expect some variations, but strength and vigor will express itself, especially if you use proper lighting at 24 hours a day. Dj Short himself gave me permission to work his Blueberry strain, so I'm confident in saying that you will enjoy her company.

Blue Streak has been worked on for 5 years now, and she has recently been updated with stronger than usual parents this time around. The leaves on her can get very dark green and Indica looking, but will sometimes show a lot of Sativa as well. I'm very proud to offer this newer, better version of Blue Streak....Enjoy!!!

Plants will be finished around 75 days from seed, some a little quicker. All will have the blueberry smell/flavor. Most will stay under 3ft tho there will be one or 2 that pops up a little taller, these will be good parents for the F4 if you wish to make your own, discard the earliest flowering males tho and pick a late one if that's your plan ;)

The diary of me making them is here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=315441 but the pics were removed when i had a run in with the law earlier this year im sorry.

All the very best with them & if there's anything else i can help with please drop me a PM.

Hey @ I don't suppose you also supplied the hesi x k2 seeds? Been trying to find out some info on these also :-)

Popped 4 of @mrchangs Psychocrack into tissue last night and all 4 have cracked and have a lovely tap root on them. Now in pots of coco. Although 1 has curled around on its self, and looks like hes trying to get back in to the shell! Thanks again lads.

• Like 1

Hey @ I don't suppose you also supplied the hesi x k2 seeds? Been trying to find out some info on these also :-)

Yes they are also mine, ill drop you a PM, oh and they are Heri (juana) x K2.....please excuse my writing lol

hay ho look what i just recieved.................................................................................

gallery_58709_4511_896498.jpg

cheers CK and Glasto, Joolz and uk420

Edited by stonedcold
  • Like 4

Just posted my sub off today but have no safe address so i didnt request seeds.

Hopefully soon though when i do have a safe address i can send off an SAE, or just sub for another year with my SAE.

Maybe the kind folks at UK420 could save me something if there is anything special in the pipeline.

I think it's pretty awesome that a strain I created with knowledge from this site is being spread around the UK, free the weed, overgrow ~ UK420 army! :yinyang:

• Like 20