*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

updated list

First come first served on the new stock from iamafunkimunki as there is one pack of each

:yinyang:

I didnt take any seeds when i subbed as there was no fems so suggestions of these to try? :D

Nice I award you 100 brown se points should attract a lot of attention from the Gg growers! Get em while ya can cuz if ya snooze , ya lose........hemp

• Like 2

(EWS x Bonkers) x (Danish Gold) Fems x 10

These puppies any good indoors?

It would be some element of a gamble from experience due to them being outdoor orientated. It all depends on if you can afford to take a chance.

The parents they were duplicated from flowered perfectly during the actual seed creation indoors under 24 & 12 hr light cycles and the bud produced was fantastic to look at (I never smoked any), were heavily indica in orientation, very afghan smelling, very dense and dark green + as sticky as you like..

I have grown out my outdoor fems before inside. 2 Hits and 1 miss using the purple maroc x outdoor grapefruits for actual bud crops, again on normal 24 & 12 hr light cycles.

The first two times running 4 plants each time the bud crops were great the last, not so much. The issues were down to hermies I'm afraid. Bud potency was also poor on the hermied ones, however this was consistant across all 4 plants in the room so may have been artificially induced by a light leak or some other excessive stress during flower.

Outdoors I'd bet my mortgage on them everytime indoors I couldn't say with any certainty as they are created specifically with outdoor in mind.

That said I do know someone who claims to grow these strains indoors with no issues, but again this not concrete as i have never seen them.

At best guess I would say they could, could being the operative word, be unstable indoors as they are intended for outdoor use only.

Seeded EWS X bonkers X Danish gold (CFL grown)

gallery_15439_2058_403031.jpg

Shemale Dad (CFL grown)

gallery_15439_2058_126087.jpg

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1

Just subscribed and the details are literally in the post!

I'd love to get my hands on some of your seeds Funki. My first choice is Purple maroc X outdoor grapefruit. 2nd choice is (EWS X Bonkers) X (danish gold). 3rd choice is Danish gold X uk cheese.

Woop!

Just subscribed and the details are literally in the post!

I'd love to get my hands on some of your seeds Funki. My first choice is Purple maroc X outdoor grapefruit. 2nd choice is (EWS X Bonkers) X (danish gold). 3rd choice is Danish gold X uk cheese.

Woop!

@

I'm not sure how this works as the seeds are with Joolz, it may be worth a pm to him to clarify your intent and choice of seeds...

Cheers mate

This is one of my favourite shots of the PM X OG

gallery_15439_2058_143037.jpg

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 16