*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

i should really subscribe early just to get @@mrchang led gurus beans cos they will only grow under led so i heard ..but imma gonna wait a bit and go lifetime subbie ..

• Like 7

anyone got any info on the sb x #1? not that it really matters it will be wicked anyways ;)

@ cooked these i believe, hopefully can provide you with some info.

Oldtimers smellyberry bx were a mix of smellyberry and backcrossed smellyberry seeds, think they got mixed up by accident if i remember right.

Dont think they were mine but cheers Olac, SB bx f2 , SB x Cheese, SB x Amnesia were the only SB x i sent in last yr if i remember rightly.

:oldtoker:

OK I want to subscribe for a year....how many seeds will I get and also when does money need to be in and cash or postal check?? And who is it to be made out to?

OK I want to subscribe for a year....how many seeds will I get and also when does money need to be in and cash or postal check?? And who is it to be made out to?

they come in packs of 10 unless otherwise stated, once you've applied for the subscription in the drop down box with your username on in the top right 'manage subscriptions' once you have applied there you'll be given an address and it should tell you what you can and cant pay with in that section also as I cant recall.

I would advise buying a polythene envelope and if you're sending cash put it between two sheets of card so it's harder to distinguish what it is.

@@Joolz Hi Joolz could we please get a list of Madgiz's cheese crosses currently available

eta to make sense lol

Edited by ismokepot

Got my GojiCheddar today. thanks @@Joolz & @CK. :yahoo: . can't wait to run these and can't believe people arent tripping over eachother to get some, hav'nt you all seen the diary?

Edited by bigbadbuddha
  • Like 6

Sent my subs Tuesday, and stupidly didnt send it registered. Worried now that some teefing breed at the

p.o. has had it away. The postal order was left blank as well! :doh:

My only hope is that the po box isnt collected everyday, which I dont think it is, and it just hasnt got thru yet. :blub:

Lots of people sent in on Tuesday and it doesn't look like any have green jackets, so I'd assume it's nothing to worry about. :)

• Like 1

Got mine Tuesday, with good communication and some (awesome) extras, supporting this place via subs highly recommended by moi :)

This stuff don't grow on trees

ATB guys

• Like 1

Sent subs yesterday.

Shame the annual subs don't last the full 365 days, as your renewal date applies to when you re-subscribe.
Sorry, not bleating 'bout losing 5 days, just means I gambled :russian: and missed out on Mr Chang's red diesel, but have an eye on C.K's GojiCheddar.
Can't moan tho, huge choice of lovely beans.
Also couldn't resist Madgiz's Cheese mixes and Ratdog's psychosis. So I gambled again and doubled me subs.

Got me 100 bubble lined postal bags A/000 size, gold, free p&p, £5.48.
Just wondering if I'll ever live that long for annual subbing? :med: I'll have to start injecting young blood!

N1 folks for such generous donatation of seeds, I'm off to church now to sing hymn 420:
"We plough the fields and scatter, the good seed on the land..."

• Like 2

Got my GojiCheddar today. thanks @@Joolz & @CK. :yahoo: . can't wait to run these and can't believe people arent tripping over eachother to get some, hav'nt you all seen the diary?

Nice one triple b I know you've been after them for a while, you won't be disappointed, thanks for the support pal atb :yep:

Edited by CK.
  • Like 2