*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hey there @golf.007 I was wondering what Blue Cheese was used in the Blue Cheese x Psycho Animal Stomper seeds that you sent in?

Cheers 🏌️‍♂️

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

@Shumroomhi dood hope you good, told it was from big buddha seed from a decade ago but no way to be sure. It is incredibly stinky and is passed around a fair bit in the north east. I have grown what seems to be the same cut several times over the years. 

Not sure if they got listed wrong or not but dad was pas x moonshine haze (PASH). At week 7 first run of them now and they seem to grow like the PASH with a lot of the blue cheese stink coming through how much not sure yet but its building up. Hope this makes sense and you find something you like.

G.

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much @golf.007

I think I'm gonna start concentrating on some of the Subbie seeds I've acquired since I joined up :) 

These do sound like they might be just what the Dr ordered 👩‍⚕️

Atb

☯️

• Like 4

@mikeydoughnut ye I got roped in too 🤣 swear I've got a sixth sense for it, like I won't be on for a few days or a week and I get a random thought to come on and bang joolz has just updated the list :thumsup:

Thanks again @Joolz and in advance to @CuriousOrange for the soulmate & @HazyDaze for the modified skunk, lovely stuff :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

You’re not a mind reader are you @Shaggy1 🙈 better scrub it wi’ some ajax lol 

I’ll put at least a couple of the soulmates out next go :) 

What's the Genetics with the soul mate Mikey ?

1 minute ago, mikeydoughnut said:

They’re a bodhi release …. 

Soul Mate Lineage / Genealogy

• Soul Mate »»» Goji OG Phenotype: Pinesoul cut x Wookie Phenotype: #15

Regs?

It's possible @mikeydoughnut or maybe the weed gives me special powers! :skin_up: It happened with golfs blue cheese x pas too but the royal mail cunts lost it some how, still abit pissed off about that. Would be nice if it just randomly turns up in a year or so 😅

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shaggy1 said:

@HazyDaze for the modified skunk, lovely stuff :skin_up:

Nice one bud, Hope you find something nice brother, the PsychoBadger male  is bringing some nice terps across in his progeny that lots of us  enjoy about the uk skunk,  so this should be an interesting cross to look through.

You're  welcome brother@mikeydoughnut 

✌️ 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Thanks 1

@HazyDaze that's good to hear man, if anyone could pick a decent male it'd have to be the man that made them ay! I'm looking forward to trying them and will probably pop some after summer!

I'm liking how the skunks and chems seem to mix in crosses so this should be good :thumsup:

Thanks again mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

bodhi release was regs I assume

Yep laid my hands on handful of the Bodhi reg seeds, colloidal silvered a clone of the keenest girl and sprinkled that pollen over another clone of herself. 

• Like 4