*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Fucks sake I read @Shumrooms comment wrong lol

So Sun dog is definitely SSDD x black dog after all, fuck I get my head in a twist sometimes :wassnnme:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@yan TBF Billy should have seen this confusion from a mile off, maybe it was intentional, some sort of a joke lol. Well Billy you well and truly got me lol.

You know the best part? 

I was trying to figure out what these were to give to @OldFord. But it turns out he already has them! Basically I've spent about 4 hrs today going round in circles and completely misunderstanding everything I've been told lol

As he just said to me 

"The joys of stoner bean collecting" 

Time for a fat one. 

Edited by MindSoup

Yeah I have a few unknown vails in my stash it adds a bit of spice to life until you get caught out with a 14/16 weeker unknowingly.

• Haha 2

@MindSoup      Stoners lol        

Yeah man thats the 8 isent you 👍      Its the orignal vial and my 4 are in a zip lock.

Yeah @badbillybob had me double check before i grabbed them as there was 2 very close name wise.

Bad... BillyBob lol    

Im the same mate i will need to pull some of my old subbies and stick them on as some i have no idea what & from whom !     

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We got there in the end, well not really because you still don't have any SSDD lol. Like I i say though, I'm working on it :hippy:.

• Like 1

@MindSoup if they are a cross I've made it'll be chem d x digi berry or Animal biscuits. Those are only two I've sent in. 

Edited by Vicfirth12

@Vicfirth12 Both sound bloody lovely, I did buy some of your ssh x blue digi, so the timings right for it to be one of yours. I'll make up a little label. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

@mikeydoughnut could well be, if no one else chimes in I'll just pretend that what they are lol

@Hazeytones, maybe the packs were labelled in a hurry and some words were left off some of them?? 

What I really care about is the Sun Dog, @badbillybob will hopefully be able to remember. 

i do remember (for a change lol), its a ssdd female crossed with a black dO.G. male

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

@yan TBF Billy should have seen this confusion from a mile off, maybe it was intentional, some sort of a joke lol. Well Billy you well and truly got me lol.

You know the best part? 

I was trying to figure out what these were to give to @OldFord. But it turns out he already has them! Basically I've spent about 4 hrs today going round in circles and completely misunderstanding everything I've been told lol

As he just said to me 

"The joys of stoner bean collecting" 

Time for a fat one. 

im going to name my next crosses

sunset daydream dog,

sunshine dogdream,

sunsetshine dog and

setsunshine daydog

just to confuse you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I've just popped 5 regs of blues x head x zkittles welsh tom. Hoping for a compact specimen .

• Like 1

I'm new to this whole subbies thing. And I was wondering if you are allowed to buy another subbies before it runs out? I'm wanting to get more seeds can someone point me to a faq or something. Thanks everyone 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Isoterrapine said:

I'm new to this whole subbies thing. And I was wondering if you are allowed to buy another subbies before it runs out? I'm wanting to get more seeds can someone point me to a faq or something. Thanks everyone 

Yes mate. You can sub as many times as you like. Go for the lifetime and get more seeds than you'll ever need!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Yes mate. You can sub as many times as you like. Go for the lifetime and get more seeds than you'll ever need!!

It's what I was thinking tbh thanks for the quick response.

• Like 4