*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

10 hours ago, badbillybob said:

i remmeber growing out pineapple express x agadoo, it was rubbish :)

I’m not sure if this is a joke or not ;)lol

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

I’m not sure if this is a joke or not ;)lol

Atb

i thought it was funny.......tenuous link you know.........agadoo doo doo , push pineapple, shake the tree etc  etc ahhh fergedditt, ill get me coat:unsure:

but yeah, i know what you mean anyuthing goes these days with snake oil salesmen aka, most big seed bretailers (i wont use the term, breeder)

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wouldn’t you use say Dominion seeds or Top Dawg seeds or true north seed bank I have used them and they are brilliant they smoke everything we can get in Europe.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

Wouldn’t you use say Dominion seeds or Top Dawg seeds or true north seed bank I have used them and they are brilliant they smoke everything we can get in Europe.peace Goohfy.

I just looking for some top dawg star dawg but not eazy to get and really expensive so i gonna be looking for other company:moptop:

31 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Norbinyo there’s Stardawg crosses in’t subscriber seeds. You won’t get top dawg Stardawg seeds I don’t think. @Bad Apple submitted some 

Acid Dawg X's Stardawg (Karma G cut) x KG Sour D bx3

Acid dawg is a Stardawg x KG Sour D bx3.

id guess your chances of finding summat representative of Stardawg are pretty good. 

Thanks mate!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I havent grown anything since 2018, and although I can't grow indoors any more due to my circumstances I fancy it so much that Im going to do some outside this summer.

I still have all my Subby seeds from when I became a subscriber probably about 10 years ago now, was just wondering if any of you have any input on which will be more suitable to outside out of this lot? (sorry if this is the wrong place Joolz but they are sub seeds so I wasn't sure!)

Also if any of you remember these subbys from way back when and can give their opinion on how they turned out?

Smellyberry F2 (I have 2 of these, one in a brown envelope like you get Ugorg Seeds, one in a plastic container, so im guessing the envelope one is from oldtimer?)

Sweet tooth x Northern Lights

Smile F2

C3 x C3

Smellyberry X Ugorg#1

Oldtimes X Blues

Sweet Tooth F2

(blues x nonames) x (blues x ?) or memloss x 30

I Just hope i can get some of them to germinate, been in the fridge the whole time so I hope they are still viable

Cheers

Shpongled.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Shpongled said:

(blues x nonames) x (blues x ?) or memloss x 30

I think these may have been hacked by me but really cant remember - @Bad Apple did something similar this year outside and ended up with a nice result 

The c3 x c3 may have also been from me as i did do a few hacks with c3

Good luck with them popping - i have popped a few of the 10+ year old hacks and some only a few popped but others I got good germ rates so a lot could still be viable.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, highgrower said:

I think these may have been hacked by me but really cant remember - @Bad Apple did something similar this year outside and ended up with a nice result 

The c3 x c3 may have also been from me as i did do a few hacks with c3

Good luck with them popping - i have popped a few of the 10+ year old hacks and some only a few popped but others I got good germ rates so a lot could still be viable.

Hey thanks for the reply, I just spent 45 mins of my life that I'll never get back skimming through the first 150 pages of this thread and it seems you did do the memory loss crosses and the C3 ones! I also found that these guys did some of the other ones.

From Voodooman Smellyberry f2

From Madgiz Smelly berry F2
        Smile f2

from Bill Cooper

Sweet Tooth F2

NL x Sweet Tooth

Ill give some a go in the spring and see if they germ, I also have packs of pretty much all the ugorg strains so i'll try some of those too. Can't wait to be honest, it's been so long, but now I've decided to do it I am quite excited!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shpongled said:

I've decided to do it I am quite excited!

I can almost feel your excitement buddy :)

hopefully they should pop, fingers crossed :v:

Good luck with your outdoor grow dude..I'm outdoor only so I shall see you around the guerrilla growing forum's once it all kicks off, It won't be long now 👍

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Been looking in my seed stash and I've got a few vials I'm trying to identify. 

Sun dog, one from @badbillybob, but is it SSDD or sunset sherbet in the mix. @OldFord is this your handwriting? 

large.20240208_150345.jpg.f95a50c95a6ddbe7c635adc49c51cc94.jpglarge.20240208_150347.jpg.ad27066579aed6cc4f715c52c43de5a1.jpglarge.20240208_150350.jpg.c95d56346034f0ecf124abc0bb12d1a2.jpg

OGC?? Ocean Grown Cookies maybe? No idea where these came from lol

large.20240208_150413.jpg.636f596c3044d57b39302e2420f910e2.jpg

Got something scrubbed out on the other side. 

large.20240208_150417.jpg.b51dd1aa50588bbf879467387b4b61b9.jpg

And this Chem D? Absolute no idea, never bought any, never been offered any. I do remember @Joolz giving out freebies at one point, maybe that's how I got them. 

large.20240208_150448.jpg.a824c065fc2f4ab5c81267072425fb02.jpg

I'm slowly forgetting what half of my seeds even are lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Info from my seed list:

Sunshine Daydream F2s Regs

Flowering time: around 9 - 10 weeks??

Sun Dog Regs

(M Black Dog x Sunshine Daydream)

Flowering time: Unknown 

I hope this helps to some extent :) 

OGC must be Ocean Grown Cookies - from Dinafem

Atb

• Like 2

@Shumroom cheers dude, sheds a bit of light, although saying that I've got a feeling the sun dogs might have been a gift from @OldFord but in my head he sent me a SSDD x ? I'm now wandering if he accidentally mislabeled them. My stoner brain is fully letting me down on this one. 

As for the OGC, that would make sense, but why are they in my collection? Where did they come from? I've even bought Old OGC packs and was gifted one by Oldford, maybe I just forgot I had these in the first place ???  

The Chem D is a total mystery, I remember asking about them when I got them now, never saw them on the subbies list and no one seemed to know who had grown them. 

From now on if I buy any subs I'll make sure to write down exactly what they are and who made them (yeah right lol). 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I got them as freebies a while back too but no idea who made them, mine only say chem on them so maybe there not the same.

@mikeydoughnut could well be, if no one else chimes in I'll just pretend that what they are lol

@Hazeytones, maybe the packs were labelled in a hurry and some words were left off some of them?? 

What I really care about is the Sun Dog, @badbillybob will hopefully be able to remember. 

On 01/02/2023 at 06:47, badbillybob said:

the sun dog is sunshine daydream from bodhi, crossed with HSO Black DO.G the others are sunset sherbet crosses, yeah.