*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

4 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Because I got the seeds and made seeds.Yeah it’s collaboration between saiz and rqs.peace Goohfy.

Are they S1 or?

Got a diary with the parents?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Are they S1 or?

Got a diary with the parents?

Atb

No don’t do diary’s carn’t be arsed with it.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gm420 said:

Labelled wrongly you mean. What does the g bit stand for? 

Goohfy.

43 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Collaborations with breeders and musicians is such a load of wank :wanker:

Anyone remember Ruccu Cuccu? from Seedstockers lol

Next big Buddha will be releasing an album of hard Rock :punk:

Marketing bollox :!:

Atb

Yeah in most cases but these are nice plants treat yourself it’s that time of year.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Tropical mirage holder is a collaboration between Royal Queen Seeds and a musician by the name of Henry Saiz.

I'm not sure why it's in the More Free Seeds thread.

Atb

Because they have been made by me.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gm420 said:

@Goohfy are they tropical mirage selfed. Are they fems then? 

No the first two runs where nice plants but every 6-7 was a hermi so introduced a skiitelz male then after three runs I got the plants I was after I personally think they are really good stable plant.peace Goohfy.

Thanks for the reply @Goohfy. (tag not working). So female tropical mirage x male skittles then? 

• Like 1

On 05/01/2024 at 4:46 PM, Shumroom said:

Collaborations with breeders and musicians is such a load of wank :wanker:

Anyone remember Ruccu Cuccu? from Seedstockers lol

Next big Buddha will be releasing an album of hard Rock :punk:

Marketing bollox :!:

Atb

i remmeber growing out pineapple express x agadoo, it was rubbish :)

i might be popping some beans in a month or so, just to test viability.

im keen to hear from anyone who grew out the moham x ghetto cross or any of the others i sent in, just to hear thier thoughts, good or bad......cheers.

im also working on nanother small rdwc system after taking the grinder to all my old ones.......doh!

• Like 5

On 05/01/2024 at 4:46 PM, Shumroom said:

Anyone remember Ruccu Cuccu?

Still trying to forget about it lol

• Like 1

@badbillybob I finished your sunset sherb x critical X black dog the other week! I only ran 1 female but she turned out nice! I've ran critical and black dog separately and can see some resemblance to the parents.

It had a more critical plant structure, good vigour, not too much stretch and easy to grow like critical with more golf ball black dog like buds, but abit bigger. Done in 60 days, decent yielder, strong smoke and the smell is rather nice, it has a few nuance's to it, I get a hint of the critical musk along mixed with the BD berry kush thing but it's mainly got this stardawg petrol funk to it as soon as you grind/break open a bud which I didn't expect. Taste isn't all there atm but the berry kush thing comes through on the smoke.

Overall a good smoke, I was looking for an indica and so far she's the strongest out of 6 girls I just finished.:yep:

Thanks again for sending them in buddy, I've got a few of your crosses in the stash and will be pushing them up the list :skin_up:

Atb and good luck with starting up again!

• Like 5

Just now, Shaggy1 said:

@badbillybob I finished your sunset sherb x critical X black dog the other week! I only ran 1 female but she turned out nice! I've ran critical and black dog separately and can see some resemblance to the parents.

It had a more critical plant structure, good vigour, not too much stretch and easy to grow like critical with more golf ball black dog like buds, but abit bigger. Done in 60 days, decent yielder, strong smoke and the smell is rather nice, it has a few nuance's to it, I get a hint of the critical musk along mixed with the BD berry kush thing but it's mainly got this stardawg petrol funk to it as soon as you grind/break open a bud which I didn't expect. Taste isn't all there atm but the berry kush thing comes through on the smoke.

Overall a good smoke, I was looking for an indica and so far she's the strongest out of 6 girls I just finished.:yep:

Thanks again for sending them in buddy, I've got a few of your crosses in the stash and will be pushing them up the list :skin_up:

Atb and good luck with starting up again!

thanks man, im glad you like it.

might need to try adding something flavourfull to this combo, to help make it better.

i appeciate the feedback brother so thank you.

• Like 2

No worries man, was a pleasure to grow @badbillybob! Although I only ran 1 I'd say there'll be some crackers in there, I'm pretty happy with her.

I wouldn't say it's not flavourful, it's got more what I'd call that modern sort of terp profile intensity, if you know what I mean. Like you get with all the cookie stuff, it smells nice but you have to break the buds to get the proper aroma, not overpowering off the bat like the older stuff. I'd imagine it's the sherb that's done that, although I don't get any cookie like vibes from it.

Edited by Shaggy1
  • Like 2

@geo1 saw you mentioned old orange of the 90’s man. You can find an exact representation in seeds bred with the original cheese. 

The dominant genetic twin to the desirable funky cheese is what you’ll remember as orange bud.

• Like 1

Hi mate. Indeed I did. I can't say I agree with you regarding Orange bud and cheese. I think the Orange gets it's citric smell and Orange hairs from the Mexican sativa side of Skunk#1 and that is why it has a much more happy sativa high than cheese. I think cheese takes more influence from the afghan side of skunk #1 but you are totally right they are related. Are you saying that you extracted or noticed that genetic line with cheese outcrossings because cheese is ultimately skunk 1? You got any examples or photo's? I think the 90's Orange skunk is Cali Orange X skunk #1. I'm just curious, appreciate the post