*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hey Yan. Sorry i cant tag you while using my phone.

The Animal biscuits f2 are a Discobiscuit x Animal Stomper. Animal stomper is Animal cookies x Grape stomper og. There we're 3 females that were pollinated by a single male. One being disco dom, one grapestomper dom and a cookie dominiant one. The male had an og structure. They are all mixed in the f2s. Mostly cookie type plants with some og and skunk here and there.

• Like 9

Harvested a plant last week, or rather my girlfriend did whilst i am away.
She's saying it smells like peanuts and is sticky as fuck! lol

Looking forward to sampling it upon my return after not smoking anything for a month :)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

Looking forward to sampling it upon my return after not smoking anything for a month

I bet it knocks your bollox off..enjoy :yep:

• Like 8

can’t wait to put some animal biscuits f2 out to mother nature next season to meet some hardy friends :pitchfork: big ups subbies

• Like 4

Thanks to @Bad Apple for the "Psycho Animal Stomper x Moonshine Haze x PsycoBadger" seeds, I am excited to get them on the go. :) 

I found some pics by Varu and it looks amazing. :hippy:

• Like 11

I just tried a couple with Dall-ee. Strange how even though you spell the prompts correctly the AI insists on misspelling the words you want included. I’m assuming you wanted ‘stomper’ not ‘stopppper’!  What other prompts did you use to get this details?

• Like 1

I said create an image of "psycho Animal stomper X moonshine haze x psycho badger".

I used Copilot on Android

Edited by Satchitananda
  • Like 1

Just dropping an update.  

I told everyone months ( shit maybe a year now..?) ago that I would work on some Fems for subs in conjunction with working on some Fems for my growerbuddy.

The idea here is to use these for outdoors 2024.  Fems are a little easier to manage when you're not standing in front of the plants every day.  We generally miss a couple males and have to deal with the inevitable mystery beans.  Well.. no more!

I don't have any intent of selecting or making assessments here. We're just picking a female, giving it the STS and letting it rip all over a tent full of variety.  Because of that, I've chosen fem beans as a starting point ( since we don't need or care about males on this adventure, anyhow).

The seeds that are in wet dirt, right now, are as follows. 

Boston Bob

-BooPr  Bag Of Oranges x Panama Red 

CSI Humboldt

-Chem D S1

-Cali-O S1

-Chem 91 x Chem D

-Bubba S1

-Chem D x Cali-O

-Sour D x HP13

AKBeanBrains

-Lemontree S1

I haven't decided what I want to use for the pollinator just yet, but I'm considering using Orange Cookie Mac.  I cracked one seed of it several months ago, and got lucky with a really nice plant.  COVERED in long stalk trichomes, smells like tangerine peel.  The smoke has a similar effect on your mouth that chewing on orange peel has.  You know that sorta bitter, astringent, slightly burning thing?  it seems to do that. 

I revegged the OCM, and it's starting to get its shit together.  I'm strongly considering using that as the pollinator.  It's potent, tastes great and, if I'm honest, it's kinda self-serving.  

Cause I'm on an orange hunt, and I really wanna see Lemontree S1 x OCM, Cali-O S1 x OCM and BooPr x OCM. 

As promised, I'll get some of each cross sent into subs. Beans are just now starting to crack, so we're still 10-12 weeks out, I'd say.  I probably wont veg them much, or at all.  I just need seeds.  That's all I care about with this project.  Someone else has already done a fair bit of the work, and I hear good things about CSI's S1s. 

So that's that.  

Fairly large selection of fems incoming, soonish.

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 21

There will be some different pheno types late august till Xmas nice why not open pollenate.peace Goohfy.