*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Guest Sweetsmoker

"ooo" :) really

can i get an address mr chang :)

think i saw it but lost the page it was posted :)

smellyberry x uk cheese sounds like a winner

It does indeed mate, but I never saw that on the list. Can anyone clarify this?

"ooo" :) really

can i get an address mr chang :)

think i saw it but lost the page it was posted :)

i grew them and they are rwally good...have a look on my gallerie there is a few puctures i think i call it cheeseberry...

The sb x uk ch was on the list when this offer started back up but I think they are all gone now. The revised list is on page 46, I think. Im going for the red diesel. If mrchang says its his fav smoke by far, thats good enough for me. Tbh tho, all the crosses on offer sound well tasty. I had the Oldtimes x ukcheese last time I subbed, and that was jolly nice indeed. And for £15! Which goes to help make this site better. Great idea. ;)

Guest Sweetsmoker

updated seed list

awesome , cheers joolz

gona go look at some grows

thanks guys will sub soon :)

I really this cold possibly already be the case but at only £15 to subscribe I bet a lot of people sign up just for the seeds

cant wait for the famous "green jacket" posted mine wed so should be keeping me nice and cozy soon :toldya:

For a years subscription you get +5 growing skills points, +5 harvesting and curing skill points and +5 stealth points.

For a lifetime you get triple points and +10 points for every year thereafter. You also receive +10 defence points against bud rot.

lol

• Like 1

theres a list of beans in the last couple of pages somewhere just take your pick mate and i think its the more you sub (at once) the more seeds you get :)

b.b

When you subscribe to UK420 :skin_up:Thanks to the generosity of Chemist who has donated these seeds we have some interesting crosses to give away free with every subscription whilst stocks last smile.gifTo subscribe you just need to follow this link for detailsIf you include a small jiffy bag and 1st class "large" stamp and a safe addy with your subs payment we will send you 10 seeds on receipt

Taken from first post in this veru thread.

Pppl just can't seem to work out how to scroll through threads these days and find shit for themselves can they... lol

• Like 3

Yeah thanks baked bean seen the list so many to choose all sound awesome .....

Might just have to go for 1 bean of ea to make 10 seeds up till my funds can stretch to a lifetime sub

Edited by Virgin1