*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

large.EC94E75F-EA23-4333-AD69-4D1D3CBF5BF7.jpegI have spent two years making seeds that where gifted from a batch sent to me from snorkle they are now stable regs and I will be sending them in to joolz.Tropical G.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away from the game for a year or so. Trying to start up again but losing at the first step! None of 7 packs of subbie seeds have germinated. Can only afford another single pack so can anyone recommend a nice citrusy strain from the new subbie list?

Thanks

@junglehaze Buy a bag of hemp seed, you'll get thousands for a few pounds. Then you can practice germinating them, try a few different techniques until you can pop them reliably then go back to the proper seeds.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

@junglehaze Buy a bag of hemp seed, you'll get thousands for a few pounds. Then you can practice germinating them, try a few different techniques until you can pop them reliably then go back to the proper seeds.

Been doing this for over a decade I just think these seeds were affected by the summer heat when in storage as its the whole stash gone. One pack of london gentleman to try but if they don't germ I've got nothing left.

Nevermind, any recommendations?

Newly subscribed and looking for help with subbies seeds choice…

I know I’m late to the party but it seems that Animal Biscuits was popular here and I’m leaning this way. 
I don’t know what difference to expect between the F2 version and the F3 and how this compares to the original available in the shop? 

• Like 1

On 27/11/2023 at 8:44 AM, junglehaze said:

I've been away from the game for a year or so. Trying to start up again but losing at the first step! None of 7 packs of subbie seeds have germinated. Can only afford another single pack so can anyone recommend a nice citrusy strain from the new subbie list?

Thanks

I will put some pics up of tropical in flower I think there looking good forth run nice stable anyways been busy but I promise I will show them in second week of flower.peace Goohfy.

• Like 4

Two main phenos light green and dark green which I think is pretty good as I have Run 36 and grow friends have taken the total over 200 and they have some really good plants and flowers.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2023 at 0:56 PM, yan said:

Newly subscribed and looking for help with subbies seeds choice…

I know I’m late to the party but it seems that Animal Biscuits was popular here and I’m leaning this way. 
I don’t know what difference to expect between the F2 version and the F3 and how this compares to the original available in the shop? 

@Vicfirth12 might be able to assist with info, if he's around