*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@The Villan      Nice selections :yep:     

I got the Cheese x Blues x No Names for the outdoors life next season  ,    Revive did an outdoor test on them this year :george:     Rot got them but were looking good man ! 

All the best with them mate.   

• Like 6

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

@The Villan      Nice selections :yep:     

I got the Cheese x Blues x No Names for the outdoors life next season  ,    Revive did an outdoor test on them this year :george:     Rot got them but were looking good man ! 

All the best with them mate.   

Tbf it was a rotten season for all cultivars oldford and with the septoria hitting the plot and compromising the health of the plants they really was up against it.. I deffo think a more favourable season would have bought a diff outcome :yep:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Revive said:

Tbf it was a rotten season for all cultivars oldford and with the septoria hitting the plot and compromising the health of the plants they really was up against it.. I deffo think a more favourable season would have bought a diff outcome :yep:

I would write off this  year as an annus horriblis... as QE2 would have said. :)  

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

I would write off this  year as an annus horriblis... as QE2 would have said. :)  

Deffo mate.. worst 1 I can rember for a while, and in comparison to last seasons scorcher that broke our bollox with water runs it was night and day.

Let's all hope for a better 1 next season but I won't hold my breath :yep:

• Like 5

Just now, Revive said:

Deffo mate.. worst 1 I can rember for a while, and in comparison to last seasons scorcher that broke our bollox with water runs it was night and day.

Let's all hope for a better 1 next season but I won't hold my breath :yep:

Does bud density make a big difference outside with respect to probability of success?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

Does bud density make a big difference outside with respect to probability of success?

Tbh cultivars with a more open bud structure are favorable outdoors when it comes to rot however its not a given..ive grown plants that had really dense buds that did ok too so it can be a bit hit and miss in that respect dude. :yep:

• Like 4

@Revive…I concur, had some outdoor Strawberry glue (Thseeds) that had rock hard buds, with zero mould. That was a recommendation by @OldFord, lots of tried and tested strain suggestions if you go through his posts..:yep:

• Like 4

@Revive     Yeah man this years not been an outdoor growers ideal window  lol      You know yourself we get one every few years ... the joy of outdoors mcuker :wub:

Some you ,  wsome you lose :yep:     

@catweazle1   Bud structure i find is more critical than the density ,    some buds are are open structure and the wind & light can get in more to dry it out after the rain.

BUT i still say the cultivars traits go a long way also ,  take  the awesome  Slims  MWF .... real true indoor rock hard dense as hell nuggets yet stay fine in a bad season :george:

So yes bud structure makes a big diff outdoors but theres also the bigger picture too.    

@Gimps    Well pleased to see the old Strawberry Glue held her own for you mucker :wub:     

4 runs of 4 plants and zero issues for me with her and find the end product to be pretty decent too.     Comes up big !!  too.    

Did you get the Strawberry jam pheno ??     Hartleys strawberry jam.... just so nice :yep:     

I have 2 jars left , so she will most likely be out next season.  

• Like 5

I sent a few seeds in the other day snail mail. Here’s the info for anyone interested: 

Cream Caramel x (Sweets x Premier Sweet F2)

My two favourite Cream Caramel females crossed to the mixed pollen from 4 of the best Sweets x Premier Sweet F2 males. I grew out the female counterparts of that cross and it was guava tasting, potent with a more sativa leaning effect (see my diary). Interested to see how it crosses to the CC. Had a few in veg a while back and they seemed to have inherited some of the CC structure. 14+ seeds and about 9 packets. 

(Psychosis bx2 x Premier Sweet) x (Sweets x Premier Sweet F2)

This is how they are labelled but there are actually mothers from both PSY bx2 x PS and Premier Sweet x Psychosis bx2. Mixed the seeds from my favourite mother plants of these two crosses with the same Sweets x Premier Sweet F2 mixed pollen. I preferred the Psychosis leaning mothers so this should be more prevalent in the seeds. Haven’t grown any out yet. 7 packs of about 14 seeds. :yinyang:

Edited by Ned The Head
  • Like 15

17 hours ago, OldFord said:

Well pleased to see the old Strawberry Glue held her own for you mucker :wub:     

4 runs of 4 plants and zero issues for me with her and find the end product to be pretty decent too.     Comes up big !!  too.    

Did you get the Strawberry jam pheno ??     Hartleys strawberry jam.... just so nice :yep:     

I have 2 jars left , so she will most likely be out next season.  

Hello fella, I only did one Strawberry glue last year, as a not very wide ranging test, but it was a beautiful one, fruity and stoney, big girl, as you say, but the flowers were dense and rock hard. Usually try semi sat’s for loose flowers as it’s very damp where we are, so it changed my outlook on bud structure and mould, that plant.

Love your posts, gold mine of information. :yinyang:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all the cooks.

@Vicfirth12 for the animal biscuits f2 and digiberry f3.

@highgrower for the cheese x blues x nonames.

@Ned The Head for the ESBM x b-line x lot#5 evo.

@Notorious B.U.D for the ghetto daughter.

@Erbman T for the trop mal dg

@Bad Apple for the PAS x MH x PB.

And of course thanks to @Joolz for sorting it.

large.P1030608.JPG

Gonna need another seed tub at this rate. lol

• Like 20