*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

41 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@ZipsterI suppose there’s nowt stopping folk asking like but it’d be unfair to fuck joolz about making ‘presale’ lists imo and also its a sense of fair play. If yer not fast yer last innit. Most folk wouldn’t give a shit. I don’t get down like that. I wouldn’t go buying 2 or 3 of the same thing for the same reason. Joolz would most likely oblige like so i wouldn’t discourage folk. 

Good point, forgot where I was. Been spending too much time following @Erbman T's threads 'cos I got some of his beans in transit, and he's all about cooks and GGs spreading the love.

Apologies, @mickeydoughnut...why can't I tag ya ? :blow:

@Zipster  I think if you don't press space once or twice after the first tag it affects the next attempt.

@Military Grade  Test to show I can tag more than one person per message

:yep:

Edited by Military Grade

Just now, Military Grade said:

I think if you don't press space once or twice after the first tag it affects the next attempt.

Maybe he could just try to spell the username correctly? lol  

• Like 7

Just now, Saddam said:

Oi ! Behave yourself, spelling and grammar I get right. (Not always, apparently). Shame emoji if I could find one....

It's relationships, jobs, and grows I fuck up !

I stand corrected @Saddam, you're right, need a visit to Specsavers...

@mikeydoughnut, there we go, I'm a numpty...:sadwalk:

Edited by Zipster

18 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Who woke you up !!!!!!!

:);)

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

lol You’ll have to do worse than bad spelling to upset us like. You got there in the end bud :skin_up:

Poor eyesight, tinnitus, and alcohol are not good bed fellows, but @The Villan's avatar gives me good dreams...:P

1 minute ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I’m on a blower so it’s only lickle. Just zoomed in lol Never noticed. Good lickle climber in’t he 

I don't care where you're from, how many doughnuts you've eaten, nor your crappy avatar, (apologies if it has a deeper significance).

This is you...

large.donut.jpg

On 26/10/2023 at 9:31 PM, Zipster said:

@Military Grade, @Military Grade, @Military Grade...@mickeydoughnut, @mickeydoughnut, @mickeydoughnut...

How's that work then ?

Think I've upset the Red Rose dude, not sure why, may be the scary doughnut picks ?

Ho-hum...

Maybe forgot the jam but I can’t say what filling it is I am going left ball and saying custard but could well be the standard strawberry /raspberry might need verification.peace Goohfy.

Could joolz pm me please? Is just about the subscription x 2 that I have purchased (not paid yet). Got my eyes on a couple of the offerings in the current seed list.

If someone could @ him for me that would be amazing as all I get is a loady circle when I try. :yinyang: