*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

lol @OldFord … Anymore and I’ll have to use all 6 fingers on each hand to work it out 

Time to get the shoes & socks off too lol     

Kinda go so much seed stock  ... i wont be doing seed for diaries or testers next year ,  having a session o n what i want to run :yep:

@mikeydoughnut     I clear the generic seed stash annually and spread the bean love on here ,   but one does have a small red coca-cola fridge full of bits i want to run & bits i been collecting for time now and as you say ... the longer they sit idle the less chance of a winner from them !  

So i promised myslef im running not a lot other than what i want to run next season :yep:     or so im telling myself lol     you know how it is mucker !  

Hey all - can anyone shed some light on what subbie seeds on the list are autos? Assuming that all of @brock1 are, and there's an auto Gelato as well, but any others? Please and thank you! :) 

• Like 1

@Hashslag think Brock's killerdaze are fems, these 4 are the only autos currently on the list but the Joshua's might be regs. I'm sure Cheech's are both auto's, I think lol

from @brock1

Orange Hazeberry Gum

Joshua

from @CheechChongReturns

Auto Gelato Fem

Inala #1 Auto Fem

• Like 1

On 09/10/2023 at 8:08 PM, murphyblue said:

Monies paid and pm to joolz in mikey been promising myself a lifer for a while and finally have the spare cash so its a no brainer and its me birthday next week.

Wont say how old but lets just say closer to 60 than 50. lol

I know exactly where you're at, brother...50 summat is the new 30 summat !

Plus, you can cash in ya pension ! :D

On 29/07/2023 at 6:48 PM, brock1 said:

Yes it is it as not had any photos added for multiple generations. :bong:

this would be why my hazberry gums look so far along, never grown autos but I'm very impressed with these,  should mean I get a great smoke in before the photo subbies finish amd before Xmas!!!! :yahoo:

also means they'll have thier own tent at this rate, keep em on 18/6

any auto advice welcome, I have topped these thinking they were photos

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 2

@sweettooth    Mate the OHG is bangin :yep:       If you want it on the heavier side ...take them early ,   long cooks make it quite trippy :yep:

Dial the lights back tad on her final week.   

Most impotantly ...enjoy it mate  ,  wicked plant and very nice end product mucker :wub:

• Like 2

On 12/10/2023 at 3:08 PM, Hashslag said:

Hey all - can anyone shed some light on what subbie seeds on the list are autos? Assuming that all of @brock1 are, and there's an auto Gelato as well, but any others? Please and thank you! :) 

The Inala & Gelato from CheechChongReturns are autos mate.      You know the score now with Brocks,  other than that i dont think theres any other autos to my knowledge mate

Good day fine people ....

I have realised that this chap has let his sub's expire!!!!

Sorry @joolz 

Due to lack of funds, went with two years to be safe, happy and with some fab cooking 

My day gets better though, been paid some unexpected funds. So as everything happens for a reason, this camper can do a lifetime. Its really the least I can do.

My question is, would it be possible for me to pay for another two years. In order for me to get some talc in order to receive the gimp suit please? And become a lifetime subscriber?

If anyone has any recommendations,we would be eternally grateful.  

Definitely going to grab some b- line. Lovely smoke, lovely yield. 

Positive vibes.

• Like 1

Hello fellow 420 peeps, what subbie seeds are available at the moment? Just hunted for ugorg seeds online and can't find any. Thanks 

I've had my fair share of good luck with the other subbies so I can't be upset about it, just a case of "snooze you lose"

Still gutted tho lol

• Like 2