*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hope everyone is happy and high, sending some seeds in over the next few days but I can't find the new address?  If someone could point me the right direction that would be great.

Thanks G.

:yinyang:

• Like 6

See I told you @golf.007 you will have incessant tagging until you reveal what you have in your bean bag :) I am inclined to put my order in now before they have all gone :)

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4

Got some dark Helmet x sherb biker , bb blue cheese (first release)x psycho animal stomper  moonshine haze, only got about 100 or so of each so not many.

Also got a few packs of the original psycho animal stomper x moonshine haze that I made a while back, only a few packs of these.

:yinyang:

• Like 12

Monies paid and pm to joolz in mikey been promising myself a lifer for a while and finally have the spare cash so its a no brainer and its me birthday next week.

Wont say how old but lets just say closer to 60 than 50. lol

• Like 5

@golf.007 Thank you for sending the original seeds in and the new ones sound banging :chef:

Male Cheese x Blues X Smottie x Stink Bomb or ( NorCal Cat Piss x Face Off OG bx1 Archive Seed Bank ) by @highgrower

@Vicfirth12 Psycho Animal Stomper x Moonshine Haze  X @HazyDazePsyco Badger ( Psyco Sister x Honeybadger ) now crossed with a male Cheese x Blues X Memory Loss or ( Amnesia Haze X Face Off OG BX1 Archive Seed Bank  bubblegum/guava/fruit ) by @highgrower

Going to need a new name for these as that lot is too much of a mouthful to say or remember. I think about a week or two until they will be ready to harvest. Dry, germ test and send some in :D

large.387747859_1057647668769931_4077750

large.387735087_1057647648769933_8329388

• Like 13

I’m getting serious FOMO from the current/future offerings of the subbies list at the mo… But I’m sure I’m not the only one… lol

• Like 8

On 10/10/2023 at 9:10 AM, mikeydoughnut said:

Soooo using my key stage 3 maths all I need is 8 lifers and I can get everything … :toldya:

......And then a .... new drop lands  lol   lol    

• Like 1